SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India announced job notification for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in cadre clerical for various branches across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
SBI Clerk 2019: SBI Clerk Recruitment notification released for 8904 Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) -Clerical Cadre Vacancies. This is one of the best opportunity for Job aspirants who seek for Bank Jobs. Candidates who had a degree can eligible to apply this opportunity. Candidates can also apply for SBI PO 2019 Vacancies.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019:
Job Role: Clerk( Junior Associate)
Qualification: Any Degree.
Total Vacancies: 8904
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 3 May 2019
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019.
- Age Limit(As on 01.04.2019): Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2019, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both days inclusive) (both days inclusive) (Age Relaxation for OBC-3 Years; SC/ST-5 Years; PWD-10 Years)
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
- Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon). Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank.
- No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject are prescribed. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise.
- Candidates qualified in the test (main examination) will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
- SC/ST/PWD/XS-Rs 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For General and OBC- Rs 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
How to apply SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 12 April 2019 to 3 May 2019.
- Opening date of online application: 12 April 2019
- Last date for online application: 3 May 2019
- Preliminary examination will be held in the month of June 2019 (Tentatively)
- Main Examination Date 10.08.2019 (Tentatively)