Download Photo Lock App To Hide important Photos And videos
Photo Lock App is completely free to hide unlimited photos and videos. Do you want your personal life really personal? Keep Secret your gallery and No need to worry when giving your smart phone to friends and family when Photo Lock app installed in your phone.
Hide Pictures & Videos: Your files will be secretly stored and can only be viewed in this app after a numeric PIN or Pattern is entered.
App Lock: Powerful App Lock system to lock private and social apps along with Fingerprint AppLock option for compatible devices.
Advance Features Of Photo Lock apps.
Share to Hide
- You can directly hide pictures and videos from phone gallery or SD card by sharing to Photo Lock app.
- Create Fake vault with different password for storing fake photos and videos.
Stealth Mode (Replace app icon)
- Photo Lock app icon magically disappears and gets replaced with a secret icon e.g. News, weather, radio, etc. You can also start this app without icon from your phone’s Settings/Apps/Photo Lock/MANAGE SPACE.
Face Down Lock
- The app will perform action given by you when your device faces downward. You can choose to close the app or open a website or other app in emergency.
- Disguise your apps lock screen to prevent from breaking into your password. Fingerprint scanner and fake force close dialog will hide the real lock screen.
- Automatically takes Intruder selfie when someone tries to break in your privacy by entering wrong password or pattern.
Inbuilt Image Viewer and Video Player
- Support Inbuilt Image Viewer to view pictures and slideshow them with transition effects.
- Support Inbuilt Video Player to play videos with any media player installed in your phone.
- Prevents Photo Lock app from being uninstalled from kids or strangers.
- This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
- This app uses Accessibility Service.
Quick Tips to use Photo Lock app :
✔ In order to Change PIN quickly go to Settings tab and click on Change Password.
✔ After you Hide Pictures and Videos, Export icon in Photo lock brings back your media whenever needed.
✔ Easily Change SlideShow interval using the Settings tab.
✔ Use Theme icon to make the Vault Lock Screen colorful so you don’t get bored.
Frequently asked Questions About Photo Lock app ::: Q: If I uninstall the app, can I get my pictures back if I reinstall the app?
A: Re-installing cannot recover those deleted files. So please make sure to unhide and backup all your hidden files before uninstalling this app.
Q: What about if I lost my phone or broken?
A: Your files are stored only on your device and not online.
Q: Can I take out my media from this photo and video Locker?
A: Yes, you can easily export photos and videos using couple of steps
Q: Photos and videos are stored together or separately?
A: You can hide photos in photo locker and videos in videos locker inside this app.
Q: If I forgot my password?
A: If you Forget Password you can always Recover Password by your registered e-mail id and regain access to this app by click on forgot password option on lock pad
How to hide photos on Android
- Trying to conceal pictures of your significant other? How about those pics of yourself flexing in the mirror? Here are some options for hiding photos on your Android phone.
- The process to hide pictures on Android if you have an LG device is slightly different.
- This time, start by heading to Settings > Fingerprints and Security > Content Lock. The phone will ask you to secure the feature using a PIN, password, or fingerprint scan.
- Now go to your phone’s default gallery app. Select all the photos you want to hide and tap Menu > More > Lock. You can also lock entire folders of pictures if you wish.
- When you’ve tapped Lock, the photos/folders will vanish from the library. To view them, navigate to Menu > Show Locked Files. Enter your security credentials, and the photos will reappear.