GSEB SSC 10th Result Declared @ gseb.org | Check Gujarat Board SSC Results Now!
- GSEB SSC 10th Result Declared @ gseb.org | Check Gujarat Board SSC Results Now!
- GSEB SSC RESULT 2021
- 10TH GSEB SSC Result 2021
- GSEB 10TH RESULT 2021
- Gujarat Board SSC Science Stream Results Online at gseb.org
- GSEB SSC Result 2021 – Important Dates, Facts & Figures
- How to Check GSEB SSC Result 2021
- GSEB SSC Result 2021
- GSEB SSC RESULT DATE 2021 :
- 4. Princeton University
- 5. Harvard University
GSEB SSC RESULT 2021
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) usually announces the GSEB SSC Result 2020 as well as the GSEB HSC Result 2019 during the month of May. The GSEB officially conducts the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Class 10 exams during the month of March. You can check your GSEB SSC Result 2021 on this page.
10TH GSEB SSC Result 2021
This year, the Gujarat Class 10 final exams 2021 commence on the 7th of March and continue up to the 19th of March, 2020, with the GSEB SSC Result 2021 expected to be announced sometime in the month of June, 2021
1. California Institute of Technology (Caltech)
Relative to the tiny size of its student population, Caltech has an impressive number of successful graduates and affiliates, including 39 Nobel laureates, six Turing Award winners and four Fields Medallists.
GSEB 10TH RESULT 2021
Gujarat Board SSC Science Stream Results Online at gseb.org
GSEB 10th 2021 results are high above in the much-awaited list,and the board will decide when to mark the date of result declaration. Right now, the students of class 10th must be feeling extreme pressure to perform well in the upcoming Board exams. Well, short advice for them. Forget about the result and back up all your senses to bring out the best in you! Results are still a long way to go. Stay updated but don’t think too hard! Feeling afraid or biting your nails? Well, calm yourself as there isa good number of months before the result gets published. The Gujarat SSC results in the previous year were declared on 28thMay 2019. Assuming that the board maintains its trend, students can expect their results to come out in the latter part of May or in early June.
The official Class 12 exam dates for the academic year 2021-22 have also been announced by GSEB. The exams commence on the 7th of March and it will continue up to the 23rd of March, 2021.
For regular updates about the GSEB SSC Result 2019, sample papers, Gujarat Board SSC Time Table keep visiting this website.
GSEB SSC Result 2021 – Important Dates, Facts & Figures
- Name Of Examination Authority: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
- Name Of Exam: GSEB SSC Board Exams 2021
- GSEB SSC Exam Dates: 7th March to 19th March 2021
- GSEB SSC Result 2021 : Expected in May, 2021
- Total Number Of Students: 11 Lakhs (Approximate)
- Total Number Of Exam Centres: 1,548
How to Check GSEB SSC Result 2021
- To check the GSEB SSC Result 2019, students can visit the https://www.socioeducation.in/ website. The basic steps to check GSEB 10th Result 2021 are – `
- Log onto the https://www.socioeducation.in/ website.
- Type the desired state name, in this case –https://www.socioeducation.in/
- Look for the link which says GSEB SSC result.
- Click on the link and fill in all the details to get your GSEB SSC Result 2021.
GSEB SSC Result 2021
Gujarat Board 10th Result – Last Year Statisti
The GSEB SSC 2018 exam began on 15 March, 2017 and ended on 25 March, 2017. The GSEB SSC Result 2017 was announced on 29 May, 2017. Around 7 lakh students sat for the GSEB SSC exam 2019. The state recorded a passing percentage of 68.24 %, with girls outperforming the boys yet again. The GSEB SSC Result 2019 can be expected to be announced in the last week of May, 2019.
GSEB SSC RESULT DATE 2021 :
GSEB SSC RESULT DATE 2021 : Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) will declare the Gujarat Board 10th Result 2020. GSEB is also the conducting body of the Gujarat board exams for class 10 as well as for class 10th exams. The GSEB 10th Result 2021 will only be available for those who will appear for the Gujarat Board SSC exams 2021. Although the Gujarat Board is tight-lipped about the Gujarat Board 10th Result 2021, it has announced the time table for the GSEB SSC exams 2020. According to the timetable, the SSC exams will commence from March 5 onwards and will continue up to March 17, 2020. Last year the Gujarat Board announced the result on May 20. Hence, considering that, many experts believe the GSEB SSC Result 2021 will be declared in the same timeline. Students can expect the Gujarat Board 10th Result 2021 to be out in May/June this year. Once officially declared the GSEB Result 2021 will be made available on the board’s official website.
2. Stanford University
Based in Palo Alto, right beside Silicon Valley, Stanford has had a prominent role in encouraging the region’s tech industry to develop.
Many faculty members, students and alumni have founded successful technology companies and start-ups, including Google, Snapchat and Hewlett-Packard.
In total, companies founded by Stanford alumni make $2.7 trillion (£2.2 trillion) each year.
4. Princeton University
Like Harvard, Princeton is a prestigious Ivy League university with a history stretching back more than 200 years.
Princeton’s distinctive social environment includes private “eating clubs”, which function as both social houses and dining halls. Many of the clubs are selective and competitive, but others simply require undergraduates to sign up.
Fewer than 8,000 students are enrolled at Princeton, and just over a quarter are international.
5. Harvard University
Harvard is probably the best-known university in the world, topping the Times Higher Education reputation rankings most years.
Founded in 1636, it is the oldest higher education institution in the US.
Approximately 20,000 students are enrolled, a quarter of whom are international. Although the cost of tuition is expensive, Harvard’s financial endowment allows for plenty of financial aid for students.
- Harvard University
- Stanford University California
- Yale University Connecticut
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Massachusetts
- Princeton University
- University of Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
- Brown University Rhode Island
- California Institute of Technology California
- Duke University North Carolina
- Dartmouth College New Hampshire
- Cornell University New York
- Pomona College California
- University of California, Berkeley California
- Columbia University New York
- Georgetown University