SSC CHSL Notification 2020-21 Released @ssc.nic.in, Staff selection Commission has released the SSC CHSL 2020-21 notification on November 6. Candidates can download the official SSC CHSL 2020 notification PDF from the SSC official website – www.ssc.nic.in. The details mentioned in the SSC CHSL 2020 notification PDF are eligibility criteria, important dates, exam pattern and other details. Get direct link to download notification of the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) here.
As per the SSC CHSL notification 2020, candidates can apply for SSC CHSL exam 2021 from November 6 to December 15, 2020 from the official website. The age limit mentioned in notification of the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) is 18 to 17 years.
Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Test (Tier I & tier-II), Typing/Skill Test
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Important Links for SSC CHSL Notification 2020
Important Dates for SSC CHSL Notification 2020
- Starting Date of Online Application: 06-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-12-2020
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 17-12-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 19-12-2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 21-12-2020
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later