International Latter Writing Competition For Youth
Details of 2021 International Latter Writing Competition For Youth For children By post Department
Now on This year, 2021-22, the UPU is proud to be running its 50th international letter-writing competition. All the participating member countries have consistently encouraged all the youth to develop their literacy skills and to specialise in a specific subject. This competition is a superb means of promoting literacy among youth and contributes to the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The COVID pandemic has had a serious impact on the way we work and live. And it hasn’t stopped yet! We still be profoundly suffering from the virus. How calve people especially felt about these momentous changes? This year’s theme sets bent explore their experiences as we ask them to “write a letter to a loved one about your experience with COVID.19.”
All member countries are invited to participate by organizing a contest at the national level before sending their top composition to the UPU. Even all of them each country’s winning letter must be submitted to the International Bureau no later than 5 May 2021.
- Subject Of Competition : “Write a letter to a loved one about your experience with COVID-19”.
- Participants eligibility : Children up to fifteen years aged as on 31.03.2021.
- Content and form : Composition must be presented within the sort of letter.
- Date/Time of Competition : Competition at Venue – are going to be decided by the Concerned Circles.
- You Can Participate in Competition from Home – Here All the entries should reach the designated Nodal Officer by 5th April, 2021
- Language : English or any language listed within the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India.
Prizes (at Circle level)
- First Prize: Rs.25,000/- and a certificate
- Second Prize: Rs.10,000/- and a certificate
- Third Prize: Rs. 5,000/- and a certificate
Prizes (at National level):
- First Prize: Rs. 50,000/- and a Certificate.
- Second Prize: Rs. 25,000/- and a Certificate.
- Third Prize: Rs. 10,000/- and a Certificate
પોસ્ટ વિભાગની ઓફીસીયલ વેબસાઇટ પર સુચનાઓ વાંચવા અહિં ક્લીક કરો
સુચનાઓની PDF અહિંથી ડાઉનલોડ કરો
The best entry at the national level shall qualify because the official Indian entry for the International level Competition The Universal Postal Union shall select the award-winning entries. The winners will
receive a special medal (gold for first prize, silver for second, and bronze for third) and a certificate, also as other prizes to commemorate their win (such other prizes to be decided by the UPU). who can offer? The gold medalist also can be offered to visit the UPU headquarters in Berne, Switzerland, or an alternate prize to be decided at the only discretion of the UPU. Who Win Writers awarded a special mention also will receive a certificate also as other prizes (such other prizes to be decided by the UPU.