Live Darshan : Dwarka Mandir Live Darshan
Dwarkadhish Mandir Live Darshan : the middle of the town is the Dwarkadish Temple, which was built in the 16th century. Dwarkadish is another name of Lord Krishna that means the “Lord of Dwarka”. The five-story high temple is built on seventy-two pillars. The temple spire is 78.3m (235 feet) high. From the temple dome waves an eighty-four foot long multicolored flag decorated with the symbols of the sun and moon. Lord Krishna’s grandson, Vajranabha, is said to have built the original temple of Dwarkadhish over the hari-griha (Lord Krishna’s residential place).
|દ્વારકા મંદીર દર્શન|
The sanctum of the temple is formed by the Jagat Mandir, or Nija Mandir, which dates back at least 2500 years. The Jagat Mandir has a tall tower and a hall of audience.
There are two entrances to the temple. The main entrance (north entrance) is called “Moksa Dwara” (Door to Salvation). This entrance leads to the main market. The south entrance is called ‘Swarga Dwara” (Gate to Heaven). Outside this doorway are 56 steps that lead to the Gomati River. The audience hail has both ancient and fairly modern sculptures.
Dwarka Mandir Live Darshan :
This app is designed to watch live darshan of Dwarkadhish tample Dwarka and Famous India Temples. This app is absolutely free and Unlimited free Live Darshan.
દ્રારકા મંદિર ના લાઇવ દર્શન અહિંથી કરો
Presently Available Live Darshan:
- Live Darshan of Govind Dev Ji (Jaipur)
- Live Darshan of SaiBaba (Shirdi)
- Live Darshan of Shree Mahakaleshwar ji (Ujjain)
- Live Darshan of Moti Dugari Ganesh ji (Jaipur)
- Live Darshan of Radha vrindavan Chandra
- Live Darshan of ShreeVitthal Rukmini
- Live Darshan of Shree Omkareshwer Jyotirling
- Live Darshan of ShreeTulja Bhawani
- Live Darshan of Shree mahalaxmi (Ambabai)
- Live Darshan of vrindavan
- Live Darshan Of Harshad Mandir ( Gandhvi)
- Live Darshan Of Somnath Mandir (Somnath)