Navodaya Class 6 Admission 2021 : Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Admission Form Application Forms IS available for JNVST 2022 conduct by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti to Take admission in Class VI in 661 Jawahar Navodaya Schools in India. Admissions in JNVs are made through the JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST (JNVST) at Class VI. The medium of instruction in JNVs is the mother tongue or regional language up to Class VIII and English thereafter for Maths and Science and Hindi for Social Science.Interested Students can Apply Online to take part in JNVST 2022-23 from website https://www.nvshq.gov.in
JNVST Class 6 Admission 2022 : The online application process for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) admission for class 6 students has started. Candidates who want to apply for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) 2021 for admission to class 6 can apply online through the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya at navodaya.gov.in.
NVS Class 6 Admission 2021 Overview
|Exam Name :||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test|
|Admission in :||Class 6th|
|Exam conducting body :||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Navodaya admission 2021 Class 6 form date :||October|
|JNVST exam 2021 date :||August|
|Exam time :||11:30 am to 1:30 pm|
|Examination level :||National|
|Official website :||navodaya.gov.in|
|Available seats for NVS Class 6 admission 2021 :||Maximum of 80 at each JNV|
Navodaya Class 6 Eligibility Criteria :-
- A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 01-05-2009 and after 30-04-2013 (Both dates are inclusive). This will apply to candidates of all categories, including those who belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Class (OBC). In case of doubtful cases of overage in comparison to the age recorded in the certificate, they may be referred to the Medical Board for confirmation of the age. The decision of the medical board will be treated as final
- A candidate appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the academic session 2021-22 in a Government/Government aided or other recognized schools or ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district where he/she is seeking admission. The candidate who has already passed/studied class V in all previous academic sessions is not eligible to appear in the selection test. A school will be deemed recognized if it is declared so by the Government or by any other agency authorized on behalf of Government. Schools where students have obtained ‘B’ certificate under National Institute of Open Schooling should have accreditation of NIOS. A candidate must successfully complete Class-V in the session 2021-22. Actual admission in Class-VI for the session 2022-23 will be subject to the mentioned condition.
- A Candidate claiming admission under rural quota must have studied and passed classes III, IV and V from a Govt. / Govt. aided / recognized school spending one full academic session each year in a school located in rural area.
- Candidates passing ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling on or before 30th September 2021 are also eligible to write admission test provided they are in the prescribed age group. The rural status of a child from National Institute of Open Schooling will be decided on the basis of a certificate to be issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate of the District indicating that the child has been residing in rural areas for the last three years. Students studying under the above scheme and residing in urban and notified areas are not eligible for obtaining seat in rural quota.
- A Candidate who has not been promoted and admitted to Class-V before 15th September,2020 is not eligible to apply.
- No candidate is eligible to appear in the selection test second time, under any circumstances
Navodaya Class 6 Application Fee :-
- Kindly Refer Official Advertisement Given Below.
Navodaya Class 6 Admission Necessary Documents :-
The parents of the children who qualify the Selection Test will have to submit the following documents at the time of admission for verification :
- Residence Certificate in prescribed Perform.
- Proof for date of birth. However, if any doubt arises, a medical board will verify it.
- Proofs for eligibility as per the conditions of NVS.
- For candidates seeking admission under rural quota, the parents will also have to submit certificate to the effect that the child had studied in an Institution located in a notified rural area.
- Any other documents required.
FOR RURAL CANDIDATES :-
- At least 75% of the seats in a district will be filled by candidates selected from rural area sand remaining seats will be filled from the urban areas of the district.
- A candidate seeking admission under the rural quota must have studied in Classes-III, IV and V completing full academic session from the Government / Government Aided / Government recognized school(s) located in rural areas. However, the candidate shouldstudy full academic session in Class-V from the same district where admission is sought.
- Candidates studying under the schemes of National Institute of Open Schooling should produce their rural status certificate issued by District Magistrate / Tehsildar / Block Development Officer
FOR URBAN CANDIDATES :-
- A Candidate who has studied in a school located in an urban area even for a single day of session in Class-III, IV and V will be considered as an urban candidate. Urban areas are those which are so defined in 2011 census or through a subsequent Government Notification. All other areas will be considered as rural.
Navodaya Class 6 RESERVATION OF SEATS:-
- At least 75% of the seats in a district are filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats are filled from urban areas of the district.
- Reservation of seats in favour of children belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes is provided in proportion to their population in the concerned district provided that no district, such reservation will be less than the national average (15% for SC and7.5% for ST) but subject to maximum of 50% for both the categories (SC & ST) taken together. These reservations are interchangeable and over and above the candidates selected under open merit.
- One third of the total seats are filled up by girls
How To Apply For Navodaya Class 6 Admission :-
- The process for applying for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through the online process. Detailed and intensive verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility, etc will be done for successful candidates through the laid down procedure.
- The eligible candidates along with his /her parent/guardians may approach Common Service Centre along with duly filled in certificate from the Head Master of School where the candidate is studying in Class V. The format of certificate may be downloaded from Samiti website www.nvshq.org The sample of format is enclosed.
- In case of candidates from NIOS, candidates should obtain `B’ certificate and residence should be in the same district where he / she is seeking admission.
- The application for JNV Selection Test 2021 is being processed through Common Service Centre of Ministry of IT, Govt. of India. Common Service Centre has a wider range with2.6 lac centers across the country virtually covering every village. As per the MOU with NVS, Common Service Centre will be charging Rs 35/-(Rupees thirty five only) to be paid by the parent/ candidate towards service charge to upload the application form per candidate
Important Dates for Navodaya Class 6 Notification 2021:
- JNVST Class 6 Form Starting : 23 September 2021
- JNVST Application Last Date : 30 November 2021
- JNVST Class 6 Exam Date : 30 April 2022