List of beneficiaries selected in computerized draw in the year 2021-22 under Manav Garima Yojana The scheme of providing self-employment to the socially and educationally backward class, economically backward class, minority and nomadic, emancipated castes beneficiaries of the state of Gujarat by providing tools / tool kits is being implemented. In which tool tool kits are provided as per the rules for different businesses.
- Application for assistance in Manav Garima Yojana must be made online. The required documents along with the application will also have to be uploaded online.
- The annual income of the applicant’s Should not more than Rs.1,20,000 for Rural area and 1,50,000/- for urban area.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years on the date of advertisement.
- The benefit of this scheme is available only once to any one person in the family.
- The decision of the Director, Developing Caste Welfare Department, Gujarat State, Gandhinagar will be final if any question arises regarding getting assistance in Manav Garima Yojana.
Tools kit List 2021
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repairing electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith / welding work
- Created broom supada
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Fish seller
- Papad creation
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- Floor mill
- Spice mill
- Making a Divet of Rs. (Sisters of Sakhi Mandal)
- Mobile repairing
- Paper cup and dish making (Sakhimandal)
- Hair cutting
- Pressure Cooker for Cooking (Beneficiaries of Ujjawala Gas Connection)
Document List 2021 :
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card)
- Example of applicant’s gender
- Example of annual income
- Evidence of study
- Proof of having taken business oriented training
Important Links :
Beneficiary List Link : Download
Manav Garima Yojana e-SamajKalyan Portal
The main task of the Government of Gujarat’s Social Justice & Empowerment Department is to ensure the Economic development and Empowerment of persons belonging to Society’s underprivileged sections.
- Scheduled Castes
- Developing Castes
- Socially and Economically Backward Classes
- Minority communities
- Physically and mentally challenged persons.