SBI PO Recruitment 2022 :- State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department Corporate Centre, Mumbai has released a recruitment notification for filling up 2056 post of Probationary Officers (PO). Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 05.10.2022 to 25.10.2022. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below.
- Total No. of the Posts : 2056
- Name of the Post : Probationary Officers (PO)
SBI P.O. 2022 Notification
The State Bank of India will issue the SBI P.O. Notification 2022 to hire Probationary Officers (PO) at various SBI offices throughout India. On the SBI Career page of the SBI official website, the official notification pdf will be made available. Along with the official notice, SBI P.O. 2022 Exam Dates, Online Application, and other information will be provided. Selected candidates can be placed anywhere within the country. For your convenience, the official notice PDF for the SBI P.O. 2022 test is provided below.
|Category :||Vacancy :|
|General :||810 Posts|
|EWS :||200 Posts|
|OBC :||540 Posts|
|SC :||300 Posts|
|ST :||150 Posts|
|PwD :||80 Posts|
|Backlog Vacancy :||56 Posts|
SBI PO Exam Date 2022
Candidates are recommended to retain essential papers such as soft copies of their photographs, signatures, card data, and other information on hand before applying for the test. Only those who pass the preliminary examination will get their call letter for the main exam. Candidates’ thumb impressions in digital format may be recorded at various stages for biometric verification. The whole SBI P.O. 2022 selection process, including application, call letter, and test, would be conducted online. Candidates selected for the position of probationary officers will serve a two-year probationary period. The exam will take place in the first week of July 2022.
- According to the announcement, the beginning base salary for a Probationary Officer (PO) in Junior Management Grade Scale-I is Rs 41,960/- (with four advance increments).
- In addition, the official will be entitled to D.A., H.R.A./Lease rental, C.C.A., Medical, and other allowances and perquisites as determined by the regulations in effect at the time. The annual total salary on a C.T.C. basis will range between 8.20 lacs and 13.08 lacs, depending on posting location and other considerations.
- After completing the registration procedure, applicants must pay the application fee to finish the process.
- The application fee for general/O.B.C. candidates is Rs. 600/-, and for SC/ST/PWD applicants is Rs. 300/-.
- Fees may be paid with a debit card, credit card, or online banking.
How to Apply for SBI PO 2022?
- The application form for SBI P.O. may be obtained through the official website. Filling out the application form requires a valid email address.
- Candidates must supply personal and educational information to complete the application form.
- In addition, candidates must provide scanned copies of their image and signature in the format specified in the application.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to modify their application form up to three times before submitting it.
- Candidates may submit the form online after submitting all of their information accurately.
- Candidates must save a copy of their completed application form for future reference.
Important Dates :
|Start from :||05.10.2022|
|Closure Date :||25.10.2022|
|Date of Downloading Admit Card :||1st / 2nd Week of November, 2022|
|Date of Preliminary Examination :||November / December, 2022|
|Date of Result Preliminary Examination :||December, 2022|
|Date of Downloading Mains Admit Card :||2nd / 3rd Week of December, 2022|
|Date of Mains Examination :||December, 2022|
|Date of Result Mains Examination :||January, 2022|
|Date of Downloading Interview Admit Card :||1st / 2nd Week of February, 2022|
|Date of Interview :||2nd / 3rd Week of February, 2022|
|Date of Declare Final Result :||February / March, 2022|
Important Links :
SBI PO Group Interview :
- Selection is at this point. SBI will call those who qualify for the main examination for an interview and group exercise. In terms of the final piece of the candidate, this round holds paramount importance.
- As an SBI PO, the marks earned in the SBI Mains examination and the interview constitute the final selection criteria.
SBI PO Selection Process 2022
- Step 1: SBI will compile a merit list encompassing all categories when the preliminary round results are announced. SBI will call around ten times the number of candidates for the SBI PO Mains Examination once the merit list is released.
- Stage 2: To be eligible for the third stage, all candidates who received a call letter for the Mains Examination must try and pass it.
- Following the Mains round results announcement, SBI will compile a merit list that includes all of the categories.
- After the merit list is released, SBI will call about three times the number of applicants for the Group Discussion / Personal Interview Round.
- Stage 3: Candidates who have passed the SBI P.O. Prelims and Mains Exams and have received their GD/PI Call Letter are eligible for this stage.
SBI will choose applicants for either a Personal Interview (50 marks) or both a Personal Interview (30 marks) and a Group Discussion (50 marks) based on their past performance (20 Marks).
|SBI PO Portal||Click Here|
|SocioEducation Homepage||Click Here|
SBI PO 2022- FAQs
When will SBI PO 2022 Notification be released?
SBI PO 2022 Official Notification PDF will be released by the State Bank of India on sbi.co.in
What is the selection process for SBI PO recruitment 2022?
There will be 3 rounds to shortlist candidates for SBI PO 2022- Prelims, Mains & Interview.
What is the full form of SBI PO exam?
SBI PO stands for State Bank of India Probationary Officer. State Bank of India conducts SBI PO exam for recruiting Probationary Officers once every year. This is the most prestigious exam in bank category examinations.
What Is the Application fees for SBI PO 2022 Exam?
Application fee for SBI PO 2022 exam varies according to the categories. For General/ OBC category it is INR 750 and Nil SC/ ST.
|SocioEducation News Website|
|ગુજરાતના તમામ શૈક્ષણિક સમાચાર, નોકરીની માહિતી, સરકારી યોજના, સ્પર્ધાત્મક પરીક્ષાનું મટીરીયલ્સ સહીત વધુ વાંચો SocioEducation પર|