Gujarat NTSE – Exam Notification 2021-22
Gujarat NTSE 2021 : The Gujarat National Talent Search Examination is planning to conduct the Gujarat NTSE 2021 stage 2 on online mode and the Gujarat NTSE 2021 exam is conducted every year for admission into various course,Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Technology Tips and General Information Updates, remain with us avakarnews Please share with your companions this Post,Keep checking regularly to get the latest updates.
The Gujarat NTSE 2021 application form released on the official website and candidates can check for the exam details on the official website. Follow Fresherslive to get the latest and upcoming Gujarat NTSE 2021.
The first stage exam is a state-level exam and is conducted by all the Indian states and UTs. On the other hand, NTSE stage II is conducted for those students who clear the first stage. As mentioned earlier, only those who qualify in NTSE stage 1 will be eligible to write the Stage II exam. This is the main criteria. Meanwhile, the objective of organizing NTSE is to award scholarships to potential candidates who are aspiring to pursue higher education in the field of Science or Social Studies. With these scholarships, students will be able to continue their education in their desired stream. NTSE scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the overall performance of students in both the stages of the examination.
NTSE Exam Overview :
|Exam Name :||National Talent Search Examination (NTSE)|
|Conducting Body||National Council Of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Exams|
|Exam Duration||4 Hrs (2 Hrs MAT and 2 Hrs SAT)|
Gujarat NTSE Eligibility Criteria :
Steps to Fill NTSE Gujarat Application Form
- Visit the official website of GSEB, i.e., State Examination Board-Gandhinagar Home Page.
- Select the option “Apply Online” and choose the application for “NTSE.”
- Enter the required credential in the login window.
- Upload the recent photograph in .jpg format (the picture should not exceed 20kb).
- Click on ‘Confirm Application.
- Select the payment method for NTSE Gujarat 2021.
- Print application card/challan from a dialogue box titled “Print Application Form/Challan”.
NTSE Eligibility for Students Studying Abroad :
- Indian students studying abroad in Class X or equivalent are eligible to write stage 2 (second level examination) directly and are exempted from the stage 1 examination.
- The candidate must have scored 60% in the previous year’s annual examination.
- The candidate should appear for the examination in a center in India.
- The candidates must request through the Head of the Institution where he/she is studying, along with an attested copy of Class IX mark sheet. The request should reach the Head, Department of Educational Survey Division, NCERT, New Delhi by 31 December of the concerned year.
- The selected candidate will receive the scholarship only if he/she decides to pursue studies in India.
NTSE EXAM NOTIFICATION :
Salient Features of the NTSE App:
- Mock Test with All India Rank and detailed solutions
- 10,000 + Chapterwise MCQs Test with detailed solutions and All India Rank
- Chapterwise Notes of All Subjects
- Every chapter is provided with short and crisp theory which helps you to recap the chapter quickly before attempting the questions.
- Imporatnt Information about the Exam
- Get Notification about the Exam
- You can use it in OFFLINE mode once content is downloaded.
NTSE Exam Notification 2021: NTSE – National Talent Search Examination – Exam Dates | Eligibility | Syllabus Registration Pattern | Admit Card Exam Centers | Reference Books Result Counseling
Important Dates For NTSE Exam 2021 :
- Notification Date : 28-12-2021
- Online Form start Date : 31-12-2021
- Last Date for Online form : 19-01-2022
- Exam Date : feb 2022 (aprox)
Interested students can contact the State/UT Liaison officer for procuring the NTSE application form. The completed application form should be signed by the Principal of the school well in advance before the last date of submission. No applications will be accepted after the last date for submission of the Application Form.
NTSE Gujarat 2021
As for the application fees, the States and Union Territories will fix a certain amount and notify the candidates on how much they will need to pay. Candidates are advised to find out the fees charged for Stage-I Examination before filling and submitting their application forms. Also, check for the mode of payment for the fees from the respective State Liaison Officers (LOs). NCERT does not charge any fee for Stage-II examination.