RRB NTPC Mains Exam date 2022 CBT Dates and Time will be discussed here. The Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) hold the RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) test for applicants who have finished their degree or passed class XII to select candidates for various vacancies in the Indian Railways. By January 15, 2022, the RRB NTPC Result for the 2020 examinations should be available.
RRB NTPC Mains Exam Date 2022
- RRB NTPC Mains Exam Date 2022
- RRB NTPC CBT 2 Date 2022
- RRC Group D (01/2019) 1st Stage CBT Date
- RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Exam Date 2022
- RRB NTPC Mains Exam Date 2022
- How to get your RRB NTPC Admit Card for 2022?
- Railway Non Technical Main Exam Date 2022
- RRB NTPC 2 Exam Date Region Wise
- Dates for RRB NTPC Applications in 2022
The RRB NTPC announcement took place in February 2019, and the Recruitment Board completed all seven stages of the RRB NTPC Exam 2022 on various dates. Now, in January 2022, the RRB NTPC will declare the RRB NTPC 2022. RRB NTPC Stage 2 Exam Schedule 2022 For the RRB NTPC Exam, around 1.26 crore students applied. In the RRB NTPC 7th phase, over 2.78 lakh people used it.
Results & Cut-off for RRB NTPC Mains Exam 2022 – RRB plans to release NTPC CBT-1 Result and Cut Off on www.rrbcdg.gov.in on January 14, 2022. RRB has issued the result, marks, and cut-off for the RRB NTPC 2022 CBT 1 test on regional websites. RRB NTPC results, cut off, and marks are available to all applicants.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Date 2022
Eligibility for RRB NTPC 2022 – To be eligible to apply for different RRB NTPC 2022 positions, one must meet the authority’s academic qualifying standards. Nationality, age, and educational qualification are among the RRB NTPC 2022 qualifying requirements. To fill out the application form and prevent rejection at a later stage, candidates must first review the eligibility conditions.
Railway NTPC Exam Date 2022 – Dates for the CBT-2 exam and release of RRB NTPC were released by the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) in an official notification issued on December 5, 2021. For RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) recruitment, the Railway Board has announced 35,281 vacancies. 1.26 crore individuals applied for this test.
RRC Group D (01/2019) 1st Stage CBT Date
Ministry of Railways in terms of Order No. ERB-I/2022/23/06 dated 26.01.2022 has constituted a Committee to examine the concerns of candidates of CEN 01/2019 (Non technical Popular Categories) and CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1). It has now been decided as follows:
- 20 times unique candidates will be shortlisted with Pay Level wise for 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) for CEN 01/2019 (NTPC).
- The candidates already announced qualified will continue to remain qualified.
- The list of additional candidates getting shortlisted will be notified at each Pay Level.
- RRB wise 2nd Stage CBT for each Pay Level with all candidates of one RRB accommodated in a single shift which should eliminate normalization. Wherever single shift is not possible because of capacity constraints or otherwise, percentile based normalization will be done.
- CEN RRC-01/2019 (Level-1) will be a single stage exam. There will be no second stage CBT.
- RRC wise CBT will be held for Level-1. Also maximum available capacity is recommended to be used, to significantly reduce the number of shifts involved for each RRC and to speed up the examination process.
- Percentile based normalization, which is simple and easy to understand, will be used wherever the number of shifts involved are more than one.
- Medical standards as prescribed in Indian Railway Medical Manual (IRMM) will be used for different posts of Level-1.
- Any available Income and Asset Certificate for candidates, who have applied under Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), will be considered as Valid.
RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Exam Date 2022
In Railway Recruitment, candidates will be required to take two computer-based examinations, followed by a skill test/type test. After that, the chosen applicants will be invited for a medical exam and document verification. After completing all tests, the final result will be released, and the successful applicants will be offered employment.
RRB NTPC Mains Notification 2022 pdf – The official authority of Railways has already issued the RRB NTPC notice 2022. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) announced the RRB NTPC recruitment 2022 announcement. A total of 35208 positions for Station Master, Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Junior Clerk, Train Clerk, Jr Accountant, Typist, and other places have been announced.
RRB NTPC Mains Exam Date 2022
|Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Exam||Tier 2 (Main Exam)|
|Admit Card||RRB NTPC CBT 2 Admit Card 2022|
|Category||Admit Card Download|
Please keep in mind that the RRB NTPC CBT 1 accepts 15 languages. To learn more about the forthcoming RRB NTPC 2019-20 Stage I test, see the RRB NTPC official notice PDF 2021-22.
How to get your RRB NTPC Admit Card for 2022?
RRB NTPC 2019 will be held by the Railway Recruitment Board. Though the Board has not disclosed precise dates, the test is set to take place from December 28 to March 2021, according to an official notification provided by the Board. According to reports, the Board is scheduled to distribute the admission card shortly. Rrbcdg.gov.in, rrbmumbai.gov.in, rrbajmer.gov.in, and rrbsecunderabad.nic.in will all have admission cards accessible. According to previous years’ patterns, the admit card will be released four days before the test day.
Railway Non Technical Main Exam Date 2022
- You will find the test centres and exam dates on the admit card.
- However, applicants should review the RRB NTPC Exam 2020 exam pattern and selection procedure for better preparation.
- RRBs’ official webpage may be found here.
- Click on the ‘RRB NTPC 2020 admit card’ link on the webpage.
- Fill up your registration id and other information.
- The admission cards for RRB NTPC will be presented on the screen.
- You can store the printout for future use.
- Candidates must submit a self-declaration paragraph after downloading their admission cards.
- RRBs have requested applicants to put a self-declaration paragraph on their admission cards.
- A blank spot will be offered on the admit card for this purpose. Similarly, vacant slots for signature and left thumb imprint will be accessible. Candidates have been told not to fill up these blanks ahead of time.
- Candidates shall complete the self-declaration paragraph, sign, and attach the left thumb imprint only in the presence of the invigilator in the test hall. After that, they must give over the admit card to the invigilator.
- Candidates from the scheduled caste and tribal categories who have chosen free train travel may utilise the RRB NTPC admission card. On producing a self-attested photocopy of their admit card and a copy of their SC/ST certificate, these candidates will be permitted to purchase tickets.
RRB NTPC 2 Exam Date Region Wise
Keep the following considerations in mind
- In the CBTs, each correct answer is worth one mark, whereas each incorrect response is worth 0.3 points.
- Senior Clerk cum typist, Junior Accounts Assistant cum typist, Senior Time Keeper, Junior Clerk cum typist, Accounts Clerk cum typist, and Junior Time Keeper require Typing Skill Tests (TSTs) of qualifying character. The results of the typing skill exam will not be used to determine merit.
- Candidates must be able to type 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi to be considered.
Dates for RRB NTPC Applications in 2022
RRB will issue the RRB NTPC application form 2022 online on the official website in 2022, according to the RRB NTPC 2022 test date. Candidates who match the RRB NTPC’s minimal eligibility requirements may fill out the application form by registering, providing personal and academic information, uploading scanned documents and paying the application cost before the deadline.
Candidates who fill out the application form without satisfying the RRB NTPC eligibility requirements 2022 will have their candidacy dismissed.