Gujarat Police Call Letter Check LRB Lokrakshak Constable Bharti written Exam Date: Gujarat Police Department is recruiting Constables in Armed and Unarmed Police in the state through Lokrakhsak Recruitment Board. The department will make the selection of candidates on basis of the written test and physical test. Aspirants who are eligible to appear in the written test for Constable posts in Gujarat Police can access the Gujarat Police Constable Hall Ticket from the official web portal.
Gujarat Police LRD Constable Call Letter 2022 @ Download OJAS Ofiicial Website
- Gujarat Police LRD Constable Call Letter 2022 @ Download OJAS Ofiicial Website
- LRB Call Letter 2022
- Gujarat Police Call Letter, LRD Call Letter 2022
- Lokrakshak Call Letter 2022
- Selection Process
- OJAS Gujarat Police Constable Examination Scheme – Paper Pattern
- Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter Details – Instructions
- How to download Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter 2022?
- Gujarat Police Call Letter 2022
- LRD Call Letter 2022
- OJAS Gujarat Police Constable Exam 2022
- OJAS Police Call Letter 2022 – LRD Call Letter 2022 Download
- There are some details in the LRD call letter 2022:
- Police Constable/ Jail Sipahi Written Exam Pattern:
- Gujarat Police Constable/ Jail Sipahi Exam Syllabus:
LRD Call Letter 2022 : LRD Gujarat Police Lokrakshak (Constable) Admit Card, Call Letter, Hall Ticket will be available at 4th April 2022. Candidates need to Download your call letter with entering your application confirmation number & Date of Birth. Now Contestants can print OJAS Call Letter for Gujarat Police Constable Exam. So Read the instructions carefully, written in the OJAS LRB Call Letter & follow them strictly.
LRB Call Letter 2022
Gujarat Police has initiated recruitment for the post of Lokrakshak Constable in Armed and Unarmed Police in the state. The examination will be in offline mode. There are 10,459 vacancies for the Gujarat Police Constable post. The exam date for Constable aspirants will be announced shortly. The call letter for the same will be released accordingly.
Gujarat Police Call Letter, LRD Call Letter 2022
|Department||Gujarat Police Department|
|Post Name||LRB Constable|
|Application Date||October 2021|
|Selection Method||Physical TestWritten Test|
|LRB Constable Written Exam date||To be released|
|Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter release||1 April 2022|
A massive number of candidates have applied for the respective posts. The candidates are eagerly waiting for the schedule for the completion of the selection process. The dates for various phases of the selection process will be intimated on the official website of the OJAS Gujarat Police Department.
Lokrakshak Call Letter 2022
The Lokrakshak Recruitment Board had released a notification about Gujarat Police Exam 2022 in earlier time on its official website. Gujarat Police Admit Card 2022 Hall Ticket Download at ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The LRB Board invited Online Application from young, qualified and dynamic candidates who have desire to become Police Constable in Gujarat. A large number of eligible candidates from various states of India have applied online for Gujarat Police Call Letter 2022 via official web portal at ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- First of all Gujarat Police will conduct a Physical Standard Test of all the candidates. The PST Date and time will be intimated on the official website through a notification.
- The candidates who will qualify in the Physical Standard Test will further appear in the written Exam.
- The Physical Efficiency Test marks depend on the performance of the candidate.
OJAS Gujarat Police Constable Examination Scheme – Paper Pattern
- There will be a composite paper.
- The written test will be a multiple-choice objective type.
- The question paper will carry 100 questions.
- The total marks of the question paper will be 100.
- The duration of the test will be 01:00 hour (60 minutes).
- There will also be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- The medium of the test will be Gujarati Language only.
Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter Details – Instructions
The Gujarat State Police Constable Call Letter will have personal information and details like the candidate’s name, photograph, category, date of birth including examination venue and timings of the exam. Candidates must check that the details on admit card must be correct.
In addition, the candidates are required to produce a valid photo identity card and Gujarat Police Constable Admit Card print at the entrance of the examination centre. Candidates without a hall ticket or a photo id card will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
How to download Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter 2022?
- Visit the official website of the State Police Department.
- Click on the LRB Constable Recruitment 2022.
- Find the link to download the Call Letter for this recruitment.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Verify the filled information and click on submit.
- Finally, download the admit card and print the same.
Gujarat Police Call Letter 2022
Gujarat Police Department is planning to conduct the Lokrakhsak Recruitment Exam 2022. Lots of candidates have applied for Gujrat Police Constable Bharti in Armed and Unarmed Police. Lots of candidates have applied already and waiting for Gujarat Police Call Letter 2022. As per the selection process, the authority will select the candidates on behalf of the written test and physical test. Candidates who are going to attend the written exam must download Gujarat Police Constable Hall Ticket.
|LRD Official Website||Click Here|
|OJAS Portal||Click Here|
|Call Latter Link||Click Here|
|SocioEducation Homepage||Click Here|
LRD Call Letter 2022
Police Constable Exam Date 2022@ ojas.gujarat.gov.in : Download the Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter 2022 which has been released shortly by the authorities of Gujarat Police Department on ojas.gujarat.gov.in admit card page. All the applied candidates can check for the Maru Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter 2022
OJAS Gujarat Police Constable Exam 2022
The Gujarat Police Department (Gujarat Police) will soon issue the Maru Gujarat Police Constable Exam Date 2022 that is the reason we provided the essential details regarding the Gujarat Police Lokrakshak Admit Card 2022 on our site.
Candidates who want to participate in the written examination on mentioned dates can definitely download the Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter 2022 because without that you are not entered into the exam hall. Further, after getting the hall ticket once check all the necessary documents are in their hand or not while appearing at the examination hall. After that, you can carry both documents and Gujarat Police Lokrakshak Admit Card 2022 to the exam hall. If you have any doubt keep in touch with our site to know the availability status of the Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter 2022.
OJAS Police Call Letter 2022 – LRD Call Letter 2022 Download
OJAS Police Call Letter 2022: The Lokrakshan Recruitment Board (LRB) releases the call letter for Constable exam. The LRD call letter 2022 will be available online. The candidates who have successfully completed the online application process can download the call letter from the official website of OJAS. The official date for Gujarat Police Bharti 2022 is released by the exam conducting authorities, but the call letter will be downloaded from 4th April 2022. The commission will conduct the LRD Preliminary Exam on 10th April 2022.
The Gujarat Police call letter is available on the official website as it’s released. Candidates can download it in PDF Format. The candidates must check their OJAS call letter thoroughly in case of any incorrect information.
There are some details in the LRD call letter 2022:
- Exam Seat Number
- Application Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
Police Constable/ Jail Sipahi Written Exam Pattern:
- Contain only 1 question paper
- Total marks: 100
- Total number of questions: 100
- Time: 01 Hour
- Negative marking for each wrong answer: 0.25
- A medium of exam: Gujarati
Gujarat Police Constable/ Jail Sipahi Exam Syllabus:
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Computer Knowledge
- Social Studies
- General Mental Ability
- General Science
- Constitution of India (Primary level)
- Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC), 1973 (Primary level)
- Indian Penal Code, 1860 (Primary level)
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872 (Primary level)