SPIPA UPSC Civil Services 2022, SPIPA UPSC Civil Service Examination Programe 2022-23 | Saradar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA) Latest Examination Notification for Various UPSC Civil Service Like IAS, IPS, IFS & Other Exam 2022-23 Online Application Invited by SPIPA. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment at given below OJAS SPIPA Link “ojas.gujarat.gov.in”.
SPIPA Entrance Exam for Training of UPSC Civil Services (IAS, IPS, IFS & Other) Exam 2022
SPIPA provides coaching for preparation of UPSC Civil services IAS/IPS examination to candidates of Gujarat. Online Applications are invited for entrance test for admission in this training program. The interested candidates are required to apply online on ojas bharti (ઓજસ ભરતી) website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
SPIPA Entrance Exam 2022-2023
All other necessary details with respect to education qualifications, age limit, exam fee, details pertaining to exam, how to apply, how to download or print hall ticket etc. are made available on website https://www.spipa.gujarat.gov.in and https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in Candidates are requested to visit the website and go through detail advertisement carefully before submitting the application form. For further details, kindly visit the above website or contact Toll Free Number 1800-233-5500
SPIPA UPSC Civil Services 2022
Name of posts: UPSC Civil Services (IAS, IPS, IFS & Other) Exam 2022-23
Educational Qualification :Degree of any Discipline from any Government Board
Note : ઉમેદવારો છેલા વષ/સેમેટરમાં હોય તેઓએ ઓનલાઇન અર કરતી વખતે Appeared/Yet to Appear for Last Year/Semester of Graduation, Exam/Result awaited કસામા Percentage, No. Of Trials & Last Trial Seat No. માં 0 (Zero) લખવું અને Class મા Not Applicable (NA) પસંદ કર.
Age limit : 21 to 32 years
Application Fee : Rs. 300/- for General Category and Rs. 100/- for others.
Selection Process : SPIPA Candidates Final Selection will be based on written exam.
Exam Centre: Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot & Mehsana
SPIPA UPSC Civil Service Written exam Pattern
First Exam Paper pattern: Multiple Choice Question, Total 300 Marks
- Paper -1, General Studies-1 – 200 marks (2 hours)
- Paper – 2, General Studies-2 (CSAT) (Aptitude)- 100 marks (1.30 hours)
Second Exam Paper Pattern: Essay Test, Total 100 Marks No. of Essay 02 (50 – 50 Marks) (Each Essay 800 Words)
Syllabus for SPIPA written exam 2020 :
Paper -1 General Studies
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian national movement.
- Indian and World Geography – physical, social, economic geography of India and the world.
- Indian Polity and governance – constitution, political system,Panchayati Raj, public policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and social development – sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiative, etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.General Science.
Paper – 2 Aptitude
- Interpersonal skill including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- English Language comprehension skills (Class X level).
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
How to Apply : Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by website https://www.spipa.gujarat.gov.in and https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in Candidates are requested to visit the website and go through detail advertisement carefully before submitting the application form
Important Dates & Links :
- Press Note Note : 06-06-2022
- Application start from: 06-06-2022
- Last Date for Online Application : 05/07/2022
- Exam date: Sep. / Oct. 2022
|SPIPA UPSC Civil Services 2022-2023 Notification||Click Here|
|SPIPA UPSC Civil Services 2022-2023 Apply Online||Click Here|
|SocioEducation News Website|
|ગુજરાતના તમામ શૈક્ષણિક સમાચાર, નોકરીની માહિતી, સરકારી યોજના, સ્પર્ધાત્મક પરીક્ષાનું મટીરીયલ્સ સહીત વધુ વાંચો SocioEducation પર|