Update 10th July 2022: You will get complete information about GeM Portal in our article. Through which you can easily register yourself. Along with this, you will also be provided with clear information about login and features. Apart from this, you will be told about the products. Step by step information about the process of registration will also be made available. To get all the information about it first, add our website to the bookmark.
You can use the Government e-Marketplace online. Which was launched on 09 August 2016. This is a government portal used by buyers, sellers, and government officials. This is handled by the Directorate General of Supplies & Goods. This portal is associated with the Ministry of Commerce, on which online registration is currently open. You can register by visiting the official website.
Sellers and buyers can register themselves separately through this portal. To register, you have to fill in some details as well as upload documents. Only through which your registration is successful. Through this portal, transparency in public procurement increases. In addition, there is an increase in efficiency and speed. Residents of India can use this portal.
Documents Required for GeM Portal
Before registering in this portal, you will have to submit some documents, about which we will provide you with complete information. The documents required for registration are as follows-
Required Personal Details
- Aadhar card
- Registered mobile number
- Registered Email ID
- PAN card
Required Business Details
- Bank details
- ITR details
- Firm / Company Details
- CIN details
- GSTN number, etc.
Benefits of GeM Portal
The benefits that will be available to you by using this portal are as follows-
- All sellers can introduce any new product through this portal.
- There is a wide variety of products available to the customer.
- All the customers can make the different prices for any product with different brand clothes.
- Through this portal, all the services of payment become easy and quick.
- Along with this, there are also easy return policies for the customers which are for a limited time.
- The bargaining option is also reduced for sellers.
- Sellers can also change the price of their products according to the market value.
- There are no charges for registration for sellers.
- Customers can buy any product at any time through this portal.
- All sellers can keep track of the payment or supply details of their products.
- Also, sellers are given the opportunity of direct access from the government.
- Online Grievance solutions are provided to the customers instantly.
Features of GeM Portal
There are also some features of GeM about which you must be fully aware. Therefore, carefully read the points given below, which are as follows-
- The time savings due to online transactions are huge.
- Notifications are available to both buyers and sellers when any process is completed.
- In this portal, Bueres does not need any technical specifications.
- This transaction has also been proved safe by the government.
- In this portal, customers are shown 15 – 20% fewer pricess of any product.
- Any transaction in this portal is done through SBMOPS and PFMS only.
- A standard is provided by GeM for buyers and sellers.
Facilities of GeM Portal
After registering, whatever facilities will be available to you are as follows-
- Through this portal, you get the facility to compare the price of a product in different brands.
- You get all the products easily available in one place.
- ATC libraries are also made available for additional terms and conditions.
- Anyone can easily use this portal.
- A total of 11 banks are associated with this portal, due to which you get many facilities.
- Through GeM, the customer can select the product by star rating.
How do Sellers register for GeM Portal?
- For sellers registration, you have to click on the link to the official website.
- Whose link is- www.gem.gov.in
- On the home page, you have to click on the seller’s option.
- After clicking, all the terms and conditions have to be read carefully.
- After reading carefully, you have to click on I Agree with Box.
- Then from the Dropdown box, you have to select your business or organization type.
- After selecting, you will also have to fill in the name of your business or organization.
- Select Aadhar card or PAN card for verification.
- After selecting, enter your Aadhar card or PAN card number.
- Then you have to click on the option of Verify.
- Your Seller ID will be received by this process.
- Through which you can log in to this portal.
How do Buyers register for GeM Portal?
- First of all, open the official website whose link is available in our article.
- After that select the option of Buyers on the home page.
- After selecting, some terms and conditions will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the I Agree with Box in it.
- After clicking, the next page will open.
- In which fill your Aadhar card number and registered mobile number.
- Then after filling in the details, click on Verify.
- After that fill in all the details and upload the documents.
- After the complete process, your ID will be created on this portal.
- Using which you can log in easily.
How to login into GeM Portal?
- Click on the link to the official website to log in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the login option.
- After clicking, the next page will open.
- In which you have to fill in your ID and captcha code.
- After filling click on submit.
- Your login will be completed.
What if you forget the password of the GeM Portal?
- If you forget your password, first of all, open the official website.
- Then the home page of the website will open in which login.
- After login, click on the ‘Forget your Password’ option.
- On the next page, enter your user ID and captcha code and click on submit.
- After that, a link to reset the password will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Through which you can reset your password.
If you want to ask anything about GeM Portal, then you can easily ask us by messaging in the comment section. We will definitely reply to you as soon as possible.