Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 : Indian Ari Force (IAF) will start the online registration, for all the candidates who are seeking to join Agneepath Scheme as Agniveer Vayu under Intake 01/2022, on 24 June 2022. The last date of the IAF Agniveer Application is 05 July 2022 on agnipathvayu.cdac.in. Online Unmarried Male Indian Citizens (citizens of Nepal are also eligible) are eligible to appear for the selection test which is scheduled to be held from 24 July 2022 onwards.
From 10th Passed to Diploma Holder or Vocational Candidates can apply for this mega recruitment. IAF Agneepath Notification is released on careerindianairforce.cdac.in on 20 June 2022.
IAF Agneepath Scheme 2022 Important Dates
|IAF Agneepath Scheme Notification||20 June 2022|
|IAF Agneepath Scheme Registration Starting Date||24 June 2022|
|IAF Agneepath Scheme Registration Last Date||05 July 2022|
|IAF Agneepath Scheme Exam Date 2022||From 25 July 2022|
|IAF Agneepath Scheme PSL Date 2022||01 December 2022|
|IAF Agneepath Scheme Enrollment Date 2022||11 December 2022|
Agneepath Scheme Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
For Science Students:
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Passed Three years of Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
- Passed Two years of Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
Other Than Science Students:
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in a vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
Candidates born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Agneepath Scheme Recruitment Salary 2022
|Year||Customised Package (Monthly)||In-Hand (70%)||Contribution to AGNIVEERs Corpus|
|Contribution to Corpus fund|
|1st Year||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 21,000/-||Rs. 9000/-||Rs. 9,000/-|
|2nd Year||Rs. 33,000/-||Rs. 23,100/-||Rs. 9900/-||Rs. 9900/-|
|3rd Year||Rs. 36,500/-||Rs. 25,550/-||Rs. 10950/-||Rs. 10950/-|
|4th Year||Rs. 40,000/-||Rs. 28,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of:
- Phase – I Online Test – Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper. Online test for candidates opting for both Science subjects and other than Science subjects shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system.
- Phase 2 Physical Fitness Test (PFT) – Names of the shortlisted candidates, who qualify for the online test, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 and on a stipulated date shall be called at the designated ASC for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify for the Physical Fitness Test.
- Phase 3 Medical Test – Candidates who qualify for Adaptability Test-II shall be issued with medical appointment letters at respective ASCs for their medical examination at the designated Medical Boarding Centre (MBC) on a specified date. The medical examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy in vogue on the subject issue. Medical examination would also include Baseline Investigation.
- IAF Agneepath Scheme PSL 2022
- The Provisional Select List (PSL) will be prepared after the completion of the selection test and the same will be displayed at all the ASCs and also on the web portal Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in on 01 December 2022.
Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 Enrollment
The list of candidates finally called for enrolment in AGNIVEER VAYU INTAKE 01/2022, Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 will be published on 11 December 2022. E-Call letter only shall be sent to candidates, including standby candidates, who called for enrolment on their Registered e-mail IDs.
|Indian Air Force Apply Online||Click Here|
|IAF Agneepath Scheme Official Site||Click Here|
|SocioEducation Homepage||Click Here|
Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 FAQ
What IAF Agniveer Exam Date 2022 ?
From 25 July 2022
What IAF Agniveer Registration Last Date ?
5 July 2022
What IAF Agniveer Registration Start Date ?
24 June 2022