Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 : Application form will be released in the 1st week of June 2021(tentative). Gujarat Industrial Training Institute admission process is conducted by the Directorate of Employment and Training(DET). Candidates are selected for admission in various Engineering and Non-engineering trades offered by ITIs in Gujarat. Admissions will be given to candidates based on the merit list, no separate entrance exam is conducted. The Directorate of Jobs and Training of the Government of Gujarat (DET) Gujarat will release a letter of merit calling for ITI 2022 entry. The available and vacant seats link in ITI will be available on the official website. Read this complete article to get more information about Gujarat Industrial Training Institute(ITI) Admission 2022.
Gujarat ITI 2022 Admission Dates
Candidates can check tentative dates for Gujarat ITI 2021 admission:
- Starting of application form 1st week of June 2021
- Last date to submit applications Last week of June 2021
- Last date for fee payment Last week of June 2021
- Display of tentative rank list 2nd week of July 2021
- Releasing of merit list 3rd week of July 2021
- Interview and admission process July 2021
- Starting of classes August 2021
Gujarat ITI 2022 Application Form
- Application form will be released through online mode only. Any offline facility will not be provided.
- Candidates can fill their application form from first week of June 2022.
- Fill all details carefully in the application form including personal, educational and communication.
- Fill only one application form, multiple filled form will be rejected.
- Candidates must fill choice of courses and institute as per their preferences.
- Upload required documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Candidates must fill correct details in the application form, after final submission of it any correction facility will not be provided.
- Application form will be submitted till last week of June 2022.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the application by post.
- Take printout of the application form and keep it safe for other future references.
- Application fee will be Rs. 50 for all category candidates.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode.
- Fee through any offline mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates can make online payment via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Application fee will be non- refundable in nature.
Gujarat ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates should have domicile of Gujarat state.
- Age Limit: Lower age limit will be 14 years. There will be no upper age limit criteria.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th or 12th class examination or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 10th/ 12th class will also be eligible to apply.
Gujarat ITI 2022 Admission Procedure :
Gujarat ITI 2022 Merit List
Gujarat ITI 2022 Counselling
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Class 10th and 12th certificates
- Hardcopy of the application form
- Category certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Identity proof
- Transfer certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Domicile certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs etc.