IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2021丨 has published a notification for the recruitment of various posts. Those candidates who are interested in various details recruitment. You can check other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply given below. Keep checking www.socioeducation.in regularly to get the latest updates.
It is proposed to fill up vacancies on absorption/deputation (including short term contract basis) in the following ranks in Intelligence Bureau under the Ministry of Home Affairs, as mentioned below. The educational qualification, experience and other eligibility conditions for the post are given below.
IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment Advertisement Details Here
- Total Post : 527 Post
- Post Name : Various Post (You can check Notification)
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates who are appearing for IB ACIO 2021 exam, should have completed their graduation from a recognized university or equivalent and candidates should have some basic computer knowledge.
Age Limit :
- Not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Pay Scale :
- Pay Level 13A, Level 11, Level 10, Level 5, Level 6, Level 5, Level 4, Level 3, Level 2, Level 1.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Officers under the Central Government: (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis regular service in posts.
Selection Process : Interview.
Application Fee : Not Specified.
How to Apply IB Intelligence :
- Eligible officers may submit their applications to their employers, who may forward the same along with required documents so as to reach “The Joint Deputy Director / G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Sham, New Delhi – 21” with 60 days from the date of advertisement (i.e. Last date will be 19/10/2021).
Important Link :
Official Website : www.mha.gov.in
Postal Address : Joint Deputy Director/ G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21.