SSC CHSL 2022 official notification has been announced officially by the Staff Selection Commission on it’s official website i.e @ssc.nic.in, candidates who have ween waiting for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination from can apply for the same by visiting the official website of Staff Selection Commission, through this writing you will get the detailed information regarding the SSC CHSL.
SSC CHSL 2022
Aspirants who have been waiting for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination form can apply for the same by visiting the official website, the online application form SSC CHSL 2022 has stated from 01st October 2022 and the it will last till the 07th March 2022. In order to get the detailed information such as online application procedure, eligible criterias, application fee, etc., you must have to keep reading this writing.
Through the official notification the Staff Selection Commission has invited the eligible and interested candidates to apply for the post of Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretarial Assistant and Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant. Tier-1 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination will be held by May 2022, candidates who are eligible can apply through the respective official website. Post conclusion of the online application, a correction window will be available for the aspirant from 11th March 2022 to 17th March 2022 to correct the error in the online application form.
SSC CHSL Overview 2022
|Organisation:||Staff Selection Commission|
|Vacancy:||To Be Announced|
|Posts:||Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretarial Assistant & Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant|
|Online Application Schedule:||01st February 2022 to 07th March 2022|
|Correction Window:||11th March 2022 to 15th March 2022|
|Tier-1 Admit Card:||To Be Announced|
|Tier-1 Exam Date:||May 2022 (Tentative)|
|Tier-1 Result:||To Be Announced|
|Tier-2 Admit Card:||To Be Announced|
|Tier-2 Exam Date:||To Be Announced|
|Examination Mode:||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
Candidates who will qualify the Tie-1 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination will be eligible for Tier-2 Examination, 200 questions will be asked from English Language (Basic Knowledge), General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) & General Awareness, every single question will have weightage of 2 marks, meaning that for the correct answer an aspirant will get 2 marks, and in the answer will be incorrect then ½ will be deducted.
|Posts||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Data Entry Operator||Must have passed the intermediate examination from any recognised examination board.||A candidate’s age must not be below 18 years or above 27 years as of 01st January 2022.|
|Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretarial Assistant & Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant||Must have passed the intermediate examination in science (Mathematics) from any recognised examination board.||(Note: There is 5 years upper age relaxation for the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, while 03 years age relaxation for the Other Backward Class candidates).|
Note: To get more detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria for SSC CHSL 2022 you should check out the official notification.
CHSL Application Fee 2022
Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination Application Fee for the various Caste categories candidates are tabulated below, check them out.
|General / OBC||₹100/-|
|SC / ST / PwD / ESM||Nill|
Exam Center In Gujarat:
- Dates for submission of online applications: 01-02-2022 to 07-03-2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 07-03-2022 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 08-03-2022 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 09-03-2022 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 10-03-2022
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): May 2022
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later
How To Apply For CHSL 2022?
In order to apply for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2022 you must follow the following step-by-step procedure carefully, then you will be able to apply for the application form.
- To apply for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2022 firstly you have to visit the official website of SSC i.e. @ssc.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website you will have an option of ☰ at the top-left-corner of the webpage, tap on that option.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned you will have various options, out of these options, tap on the option of Apply.
- After tapping on the option of Apply you will be able to be redirected to another webpage where you will find a tab of CHSL, tap on that option.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned tab, an option of Apply will be visible on the next page just after the phrase “Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2021” tap on that option.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option a pop-up will be visible before you, where you will find an option of Login, tap on that option.
- Post tapping on the option of Login you will be redirected to another webpage, where you will find an option of New User ? Register Now, tap on that option.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option you will be asked to fill in and upload the credentials, enter and upload the credentials and pay the online application fee and then finalize your application form.
Note: Post finalizing Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination application form, make sure to print the recipient of the online application form.
We hope that after reading this article you have gotten the detailed information regarding the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2022, even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to the SSC CHSL 2022 then feel free to ask it by commenting below, we will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.