UP Parivarik Labh Yojana Registration: If you want to get information about UP Parivarik Labh Yojana then you have come to the right place. Because in our article you will be provided step by step information about the process of registration. Along with this, complete information will also be provided to you to check the status. By which you can easily check it. For more details read our article carefully till the end.
UP Parivarik Labh Yojana
The full name of this scheme is National Family Benefit Scheme. For which you can apply in online mode only. UP Parivarik Labh scheme has been started by the Uttar Pradesh government for the poor families of the state.
This scheme comes under the Social Welfare Department. This scheme has been organized at the state level. Only the citizens of Uttar Pradesh can apply and get the benefit of this scheme. The link to the website to apply is also given in our article.
Documents Required for UP Parivarik Labh Yojana
All the documents you need to apply for this scheme are as follows-
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Chief’s death certificate
- Address proof
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Head’s age certificate
- Passport-size photos, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Parivarik Labh Yojana
Your eligibility criteria to apply have been set as follows-
- The age of the head of the family should be 18 to 60 years to get the benefit under the Death Assistance Scheme.
- You must be a citizen of Uttar Pradesh to apply.
- The annual income of the families in urban areas should not exceed Rs.56,000/-.
- To apply, the annual income of the families of rural areas should not exceed Rs.46,000/-.
- You must be below the Poverty Line to apply.
Benefits of UP Parivarik Labh Yojana
The benefits that will be available to you through this scheme are as follows-
- Under this scheme, compensation of up to Rs.30,000/- will be given to the families below the power line.
- The benefit of this scheme will be made available to the poor families living in the rural and urban areas of UP.
- Through this scheme, this amount will be deposited directly into your bank account.
- This amount will be made available to you within 45 days of applying.
How to Apply for the Yojana Online?
- To apply you have to visit the official website.
- Whose link is- www.nfbs.upsdc.gov.in
- Click on ‘New Registration’ on the home page.
- After clicking, the registration form will open in front of you.
- In the form, you have to fill in the district, resident, bank details, applicant details, etc.
- After filling in all the details correctly, click on submit.
- After which your registration will be completed.
How to login in UP Parivarik Labh Yojana?
- For this, you have to open the website.
- After which the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- In which you have to click on ‘District Social Welfare Officer / SDM Login’.
- On the next page, you have to select your officer and district.
- After that, you have to enter your password and captcha code.
- Then after clicking on save your login will be completed.
How to Check Status of the Yojana Online?
- For status, you have to visit the official website.
- Click on ‘Application Form Status’ on the home page of the website.
- After which you will have to fill in your district, account number, and registration number on the next page.
- Then after filling you have to click on submit.
- After which your application status will open in front of you.
How to Check District Wise Beneficiary List?
- First of all, you have to go to the online portal.
- Then on the home page, you have to click on ‘District Wise Beneficiaries Details’.
- After which the district list will open in front of you.
- In which you have to select your district.
- Then the list of Tehsil will open in front of you.
- Click on your Tehsil in that list.
- After that, you have to select your Block and Panchayat as well.
- After which all your details will open on your screen.
How to download Mandate in UP Parivarik Labh Yojana?
- For this, you have to visit the official website.
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘Mandate’.
- A PDF file will open in front of you on the next page.
- Your mandate will be given in this PDF.
- After that click on download.
Hope that today in our article you will get clear information about UP Parivarik Labh Yojana in our article.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|SocioEducation Homepage||Click Here|