- Manav Garima Yojana Details in Gujarat | Online Form and How to Apply?
|Manav Garima Yojana Details in Gujarat|
Financial assistance for the scheduled caste persons desirous to start their own enterprises in cottage industries without obtaining bank loans and for self-employing. On income limit of 47,000/- in rural areas and 60,000/- in urban areas. The government will approve the financial assistance of 4,000/- rupees to the one for equipment. Implemented through Gujarat Scheduled Caste Development Corporation, Gandhinagar.
The purpose of the scheme
- Individuals who want to start a small business are given self-employed business-employment kits.
Terms and Conditions
- The age limit of the applicant should be 15 to 20 years.
- People belonging to Scheduled Castes whose annual limit is ₹ 1,50,000 in rural areas and ₹ 4 in urban areas. Have 150,000.
- There is no income limit for the most backward castes among the Scheduled Castes.
- If the beneficiary or other family members of the beneficiary have availed the benefit earlier under this scheme, the benefit is not recoverable under this scheme.
Tool kits are provided for a total of 4 types of business. (List is as follows.)
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repairing electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith / welding work
- Created broom supada
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Fish seller
- Papad creation
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- Floor mill
- Spice mill
- Making a Divet of Rs (Sakhi Mandal sisters)
- Mobile repairing
- Paper cup and dish making (Sakhimandal)
- Hair cutting
- Pressure Cooker for Cooking (Beneficiaries of Ujjawala Gas Connection)
Document to be submitted
- aadhar card
- Ration card
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card)
- Example of applicant’s gender
- Example of annual income
- Evidence of study
- Proof of having taken business oriented training