Gujarat ITI 2020 Admission Dates:
- Gujarat ITI 2020 Admission Dates:
- Events Tentative Dates (2020)
- Exam Date Month of July:
- Gujarat ITI 2020 Application Form
- Gujarat ITI 2020 application form:
- Application Fee:
- Gujarat ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Gujarat ITI 2020 Admission Procedure:
- Gujarat ITI 2020 Merit List:
- Gujarat ITI 2020 Counselling:
- Gujarat ITI 2020 Admission:
- IMPORTANT LINK :
Candidates must go through following details regarding Gujarat ITI dates:
Events Tentative Dates (2020)
- Online application form commences : 1th July 2020
- Last date to submit the application form : 27th July 2020
- Admit card availability : July 2020
Exam Date Month of July:
- Result declaration: Month of August
- Counselling process : Month of August
Gujarat ITI 2020 Application Form
Gujarat ITI 2020 application form:
- Gujarat ITI 2020 Application form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form in the month of June 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till by the month of June 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature.
- The scanned image of photograph must be in JPEG format with less than 50 KB in size.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details correctly, once form will be submitted candidates will not be able to modify it further.
- Also provide operating email ID & phone number in the application form for communication details.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted, so candidates must fill the application form with utmost care.
- Candidates seeking admission into Gujarat ITI need to ensure its eligibility norms.
- At last, do not forget to take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through online mode.
- The application fee will be of Rs.50.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- The application fee once paid will be non-refundable.
Gujarat ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify 12th or equivalent from recognized board or university.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile certificate of Gujarat state issued by the competent authority.
- Age limit: He/ She must be at least 14 years in age.
- Relaxation: There will be relaxation in age as per the government rules belonging to reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC).
Gujarat ITI 2020 Admission Procedure:
Gujarat ITI 2020 Merit List:
Gujarat ITI 2020 Counselling:
- Hard copy of application form
- High school 10th marksheet
- 10th certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Medical certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Bank account number
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Driving license
- Domicile (if required)
- Other necessary documents, etc.
Gujarat ITI 2020 Admission:
Apply Online: Click Here
Official website: itiadmision.gujarat.gov.in
IMPORTANT LINK :
- ITI Admission message
- Admission program
- Circular of Guidelines on Admission Procedure for the Admission Session for August 2020
- Information booklet
- Preliminary information of ITI study
- ITI Code – List of Institutions
- Trade (business details)
- ITI and the businesses running in it
- Details of admission and merit in ITI
If you have any other query related to Gujarat ITI Admission 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.