Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022: Indian Army has released the latest notification of Army Agneepath Scheme 2022 for the recruitment of Agniveer in the Indian Army. Eligible candidates can apply online for the Indian Army Agniveer Vacancy 2022 from the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. All the details related to Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Indian Army Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Army Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022|
|Advt No.||Army Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 30000/- per month + Allowances|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Army Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 Notification and Apply Online for Agniveer Bharti Rally
|(a)||Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms)||Class 10th /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following fgrading system minimum of D grade (33% – 40%) in individual subjects or equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate in C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate||17 ½ – 23|
|(b)||Agniveer (Tech)||10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass from any recognized State Edn Bd or Central Edn Bd to incl NIOS and ITI course of min one yr in reqd field with NSQF level 4 or above.||17 ½ – 23|
|(c)||Agniveer Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner)|
|(d)||Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Cl XII is mandatory.||17 ½ – 23|
|(e)||Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms)10th pass||(a) Class 10th simple pass (b) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.||17 ½ – 23|
|(f)||Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 8th pass||(a) Class 8th simple pass (b) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.||17 ½ – 23|
Army Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 Education Certificates.
- (i) Education Certificate with marks sheet of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric/Intermediate etc from recognized
- (ii) Provisional/online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University.
- (iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
- (iv) List of Education Board recognized by State Governments / UT administrations is attach as Appendix ‘A’ will only be accepted.
Army Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- No Application Fee is required to pay to apply for the Indian Army Agneepath Scheme Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Army Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 Document.
- (d) Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- (e) Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- (f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate to be issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM (if religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
- (g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/Headmaster where the candidates last studied.
- (h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- (j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate. SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW Candidates are required to produce the following documents :-
(i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal Number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed. Relationship certificate should bear water marks of the concern Records.
(ii) A declaration to the effect as mentioned in Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit is attached as per Appendix ‘B’.
(iii) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Servicemen also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(l) NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C Certificate and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. No bonus marks are to be allotted unless the certificate (Relationship/Sports/NCC) have been verified. An undertaking to the effect will be obtain from the candidate. Provisional certificates are accepted only during the notified rally duration neither earlier nor later.
(m) Sports Certificate.
(i) Sportsmen who have represented India at international level and State at National level within the last two years (for list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website).
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st / 2nd position within last two years (Sports Certificate should be with registration number and from government recognized sport institutes / bodies).
(iii) List of Sports. List of Sports for enrolment is attached as Appendix ‘C’.
(n) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate at the Rally Site without fail. Format of affidavit attached as per Appendix ‘D’. Submission of Affidavit is Mandatory to gain entry into the Rally. Candidates WILL NOT BE PERMITTED to enter the rally without affidavit.
(o) Certificate of Bonus Marks. All original certificates / photocopies duly attested pertaining to Bonus marks will be accepted only during the Rally. No certificates to include NCC Certificates, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate or any other certificates to claim Bonus Marks / Relaxation would be accepted after termination of the Rally.
(p) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
(q) Police Character Certificate.
(r) Sarpanch/Nagar Sewak (Residence Proof).
Army Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022 Process
The Selection Process for Agniveer in the Indian Army through the Agneepath Scheme 2022-23 includes the following Stages:
- Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test (PET and PMT)
- Written Exam
- Trade Test (if required for a post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Army Agneepath Draft Notification||June 20, 2022|
|Apply Start||July 1, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Bharti Rally Date||Aug/ Sep/ Oct 2022|
|Army Agniveer 1st Batch Joining||Dec. 2022|
How to Apply for Army Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022
Follow these steps to apply for the Army Agneepath Scheme Agniveer Vacancy 2022
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the application Form