Bharuch Jillama Aanganvadi Worker Bharti.
(1) For the recruitment process of Anganwadi worker / Tedagar in the integrated child development service scheme under the Department of Women and Child Development, Resolution No. issued by the Department of Women and Child Development of the Government. Subject to ICD / 102018/15 / B (Part-2), Dt. From 9/11/2018 for selection of Anganwadi worker / Tedagar, EHRMS from worker / Tedagar service book, and standards regarding online recruitment process, honorary service, review, discipline rules. Will remain.
(2) Once the online application is confirmed by the applicant, there will be no scope for amendment.
(3) Any discrepancy between the information filled in the application form and the details of the uploaded documents will be deemed as cancellation of the applicant’s candidature. Uploaded documents must be readable.
Aanganvadi Worker Recruitment For Bharuch District
Document to apply online in the process of appointment will have to submit the required supporting evidence online. Appointments will also be given online. The whole process will be carried out online in a transparent manner. The question is how to apply online to the less educated Ben sitting in a poor village. VCA Village Computer, working in each gram panchayat, will provide the entire process of online application to the individual sisters. The application will be made and the documents will also be uploaded.
Aanganvadi Recruitment for Bharuch District.
After making this online application, the rules will be checked and merit list will be made. According to this merit list, the candidate who is eligible to be selected will have his original documents checked and then the appointment letter will be given. This appointment letter will also be generated online and will reach the sisters.
Bharuch District Aanganvadi Recruitment
Appeals have also been arranged in this process. Appeal will also be made online. If a petitioner finds out that he has been treated unfairly or has missed something within 10 days before giving the appointment letter, he / she can appeal to the appellate committee online and within 10 days the committee will respond to the appeal online. .
Bharuch Aanganvadi bharati
No sister will need to be called in for an interview or in person. The recruitment process will be done three to four times a year at the state level and will also include potential vacancies in the next six months.
Bharuch Aanganvadi Worker Recruitment
This online process will make the recruitment process faster and more transparent. In the off-line process so far, all the applicants are called for interviews and then a list is made in their selection. If the district committee goes through this process, it is possible that there will be some human error and this process will also affect the unwelcome recommendations. Apparently they even went through the court so that the process was very late and the appointment was also very late. All these questions will be removed due to this online process.
Aanganvadi Bharuch Recruitment:
After the vacancies in the ongoing off-line process, these vacancies remained vacant for a long time during this long process so that the benefits of women and child development services could also be disseminated to the people. There will be a selection based on merit. The vacancies are unlikely to remain vacant for long.
(2) In case the grade / score is indicated in the marksheet, it is compulsory to calculate the marks from the grade / score issued by the university / college or to upload the certificate / marksheet of the calculated marks from the university / college itself.
(3) This application form is for registration only. It will not be considered a claim for appointment.