CBSE Supplementary Form 2022 10th 12th Compartment form: People may fill out an online form to increase their CBSE Class 10th and Class 12th marks, and this form can be found on the CBSE website. Forms for the improvement examination for CBSE class 10 will be available very soon. The CBSE class 10th and 12th students must submit the exact improvement test or compartment form. Forms for the CBSE class 10th compartment exam 2022, the CBSE supplementary form 2022, and the CBSE class 10th and class 12 revaluation form 2022 are available on the CBSE website.
CBSE Supplementary Form 2022
Results for the 10th and 12th regular courses have been posted on the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education in India, which can be found at www.cbse.nic.in. The Board has also posted the application form for the Compartment, improvement, and reappearance exams. Students who have already participated in a written examination can apply for these applications, which may now be submitted online for students in the 10th and 12th classes.
CBSE Supplementary Form
|Name of the Board
|Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
|CBSE 12th Reappear Form 2022 (सीबीएसई कंपार्टमेंट परीक्षा 2022 से)
|12th Class / Intermediate / HSC
|Mode of Applictaion
These students can submit applications to retake their 10th or 12th-grade exams online. Go to the URL provided below if you want to apply for their compartment/Improvement/Reappear Exam application form, and then apply for your application form. You may acquire all the information you need regarding your application form and a link to your results by reading this page and paying close attention to all the instructions. Those Students Who Have Failed Any One Subject According To Your Class 10th Or 12th You Will Be Eligible To Fill Online Compartment Form.
CBSE 10th 12th Compartment Form 2022
Students who have failed one or more courses are often required to retake the relevant compartment examinations for classes 10 and 12 administered by the CBSE. Because of the epidemic, several boards, notably those in Bihar and Telangana, have decided to cancel their compartmental examinations. A candidate must get at least 33 percent of possible points to pass the examination. In June or July, CBSE Supplementary Form will post an announcement on its official website about the CBSE compartment application form 2022.
The CBSE Compartment Application Form 2022 may be obtained with the comprehensive compartment exam circular, which details the application process and outlines the eligibility prerequisites, as well as the price structure and application deadlines. Candidates may also get a copy of the CBSE compartment application form from the school administration.
The online application for the CBSE compartment costs Rs 300 (or three hundred Indian rupees) for each subject. You can pay the charge at the website cbse.nic.in. By way of the e-Pariksha or cbse.nic.in websites, schools are required to submit a LOC for Compartment Examination in respect of normal students, and this requirement applies to both Class 12 and Class 10. Candidates must submit their names using an online system to participate in the examinations scheduled to take place in April 2022.
How to Apply for CBSE Supplementary Form 2022?
- Follow the link that has been provided below.
- After a brief period has passed, a new tab will appear. To access the Compartment application form, click on the link in this new tab.
- Carefully fill out the application form, and don’t forget to attach any necessary papers.
- Maintain possession of these while filling out the CBSE Supplementary Form compartment exam form.
- After you have finished filling out the CBSE compartment exam form, you will need to double-check it, then submit a scanned copy of your signature and the most recent picture of yourself in passport size.
- After submitting your application form, go to the part where you will pay your fees, and remember to bring the receipt number with you.
- Get a hard copy of the “Confirmation Page” by downloading it to your computer.
- Then Gather the necessary papers, such as a photocopy of the confirmation page, a photocopy of your mark sheet, an original DD, or an e-challan (Demand Draft, If you paid the fee through demand draft.)
- They should be sent to the CBSE regional office.
CBSE Supplementary Form Date and Fee 2022
The website cbse.nic.in serves as the CBSE CBSE Supplementary Form Board’s principal point of connection. Students had high expectations for the results that this CBSE Board would provide. There were a significant number of students who all received Compartment status in a few of their disciplines. At this moment, every student is expecting to get the pdf version of the CBSE Compartmental Form 2022.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) provides students who have received a failing grade in at least one subject with the chance to retake the test and take the compartment examination. Students who get a failing grade have the opportunity to retake the exam and pass it within the same academic year. If they do so, they will receive two mark sheets for each result.