CISF Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) proposed to invite applications from eligible candidate for filling up of 1149 vacancies. These vacancies are assigned for the post of Constable/ Fire and these vacancies are reserved under male candidates only. Job seekers may fill this CISF Constable/Fire recruitment by attending under given tests on the respective date. Before the examination contenders must submit application form through online mode. The commencement of online application form is 29.01.2022 and the last date for the submission of application form is 04.03.2022. Read this entire article to get full details about CISF Constable/Fire job vacancy.
Application form received through given manner will only be accepted, otherwise it will not be considered. Those candidates who are applying for this CISF recruitment they should attend Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode and Document Verification (DV) and Medical Examination (DME/RME). Contenders who passed all this test they will be appointed as Constable/ Fire in CISF with pay scale up to Rs. 21,700-69,100. The date, time and venue for this test will be notified later. More details of CISF Constable/ Fire recruitment, upcoming notification, selection list, CISF job vacancy, result etc. will be available on the official website.
CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Job Name||Constable/ Fire (Male)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Online Application Starting Date||29.01.2022|
|Last date of online applications||04.03.2022|
CISF Vacancies Constable Eligibility Criteria
The details of educational qualification, age limit, recruitment process, apply method, application fee and how to apply process for CISF Constable/Fire recruitment process are briefly discussed below.
CISF Head Constable Education Qualification
Job seeker should have passed 12th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University with science subject.
Once check the notification for some clarification.
CISF Head Constable Age Limit (as on 04.03.2022)
- Age limit should be 18 to 23 years.
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 05/03/1999 and later than 04/03/2004.
CISF Head Constable Selection Process
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode.
- Document Verification (DV) and Medical Examination (DME/RME).
CISF Head Constable Application Fee
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100 through online (Net Banking, by using Debit or Credit cards and UPI)/ offline mode (through cash).
- Refer notification for more details.
CISF Head Constable Apply Method
- Contenders may apply CISF jobs through online mode.
How to apply online for CISF Constable/Fire Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website “cisf.gov.in/ cisfrectt.in ”
- Pick Recruitment, then choose RECRUITMENT OF CONSTABEL/FIRE (MALE)-2021 IN CISF NOTIFICATION (ENGLISH).
- Download and view the notification carefully.
- Check the eligibility condition.
- If you are eligible then apply CISF jobs through online mode.
- The CISF recruitment notification link is given below.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|SocioEducation Home Page||Click Here|
5 thoughts on “CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022”
Vasava Karinaben Rameshbhai
At . Vedchha
Ta . Dediyapada
Dist . Narmada
Hed cantebal bari mate