Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) is the responsible authority to conduct the board exam. It’s a government education body and it controls everything related to exam from releasing the mark sheet to releasing the date sheet. The board will conduct the exam for the board students from 5th March 2020 to 17th March 2020.
Generally, the board releases the admit card for the students before 8-10 days of conducting the exam. So it is expected that the admit card for the students will be out by the last week of February 2020.
Important Details Mentioned On GSEB 10th Hall Ticket 2020
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Board Conducting the exam
- Roll No of the Candidate
- Registration Number of the Candidate
- Student’s Name
- Photograph of the Student
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Mother’s Name of the Candidate
- Code Given To School
- School Name
- Examination Center Code
- Centre Name and Complete venue
- Examination Time Table
- Important Instructions to the examinees
Important Instructions Related To Gujarat Board SSC Hall Ticket 2020
The admit card for the SSC exam conducted by Gujarat Board will be having information related to you imprinted on it. Along with this, the card will also have some important instructions mentioned in it. Students are expected to follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
Here we have also compiled some important instructions that the examinees of class 10th need to keep in mind with respect to the 10th Hall Ticket 2020 Gujarat.
- After getting the Gujarat Board 10th hall ticket from the school authority or from the website of the board get it attested from the principal of the school. On your admit card the signature and the stamp of principal office are very important.
- Read the admit card thoroughly and find out if all the information mentioned on this is correct or not. In case of any discrepancies report to the school authorities immediately to get the issue rectified by the school.
- Carry the hall ticket to the exam center and keep it with you during the exam as well. If any concerned authority will ask you to show the admit card for the GSEB SSC exam then you will have to show it to the person.
GSEB 10th Class – Important Instructions To the Students
The event of the GSEB SSC exam is important for all of the students as the first time they will take the board exam. The board exam is like a do and die situation for most of the students. They put so much pressure on the board exam on them to score high marks in this exam and from there, their problems get a start. Here we have compiled a few tips to handle the board exam that will guide you.
- Though the board exam is a different experience end of the day these are just an exam and your performance will depend on your preparation. So, instead of worrying about the exam spend time in their preparation.
- Carry all the essential things with you in the exam hall like your admit card, pen, pencil, etc. In the exam hall, you will not be allowed to talk to someone even to get a pencil.
- Reach to the exam center at lease30 minutes before the exam starts. It will help you to find out about the seating arrangement in the exam hall.
- Do not use any unethical way to clear the examination as in case you will get caught then the board authority can take some very strict action against you.