GSEB HSC time table 2023 – Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board has announced the GSEB 12th exam dates 2023 for science, general and vocational streams. The GSEB HSC practical exams 2023 will be held from March 2 to 12, 2023, while the theory exams will be held from March 28 to April 12, 2023. The complete GSEB HSC time table 2023 Gujarat Board is available on the official website (gsebeservice.com) and below.
Students can check the GSEB HSC exam date 2023, exam timings, for each subject from the Gujarat Board HSC time table 2023. Students must check the Gujarat Board HSC time table 2023 GSEB carefully and prepare a study schedule. Last year, the board revised GSEB HSC exam routine on June 1, 2023. Read further to know more details of GSEB HSC exam schedule 2023.
- Board Name : Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar
Exam Name : 12th Science (HSC) Practical Exam 2023.
Exam Date : Update Soon
Official Website : www.gseb.org
GSEB HSC Time Table 2023
In the table below, the tentative GSEB 12th time table 2023 Gujarat board for the General stream is provided. Check all the GSEB HSC exam dates 2023 carefully.
How to download GSEB Class 12 Time Table 2023?
The exam routine of GSEB Class 12 will be released online on the official website. Students can follow the steps mentioned below to download the timetable online.
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of Gujarat Board, gseb.org
- Step 2 – Now click on the link of ‘HSC time table 2023’, which will be given on the home screen.
- Step 3 – Click on the download button and save the time table in PDF format.
- Step 4 – Check all the exam dates and prepare accordingly.
GSEB HSC Time Table 2023 – Practical Exams
The exam date for practical exams will be released by the Gujarat board. Students should consult their respective schools to know the complete GSEB 12th practical exam dates and timings. The GSEB 12th practicals will be held at designated examination centres in the district where the examiners, resource material and question papers will be provided by the Board.
GSEB HSC Time Table 2023 – Exam Day Instructions
Check the important exam day instructions mentioned in the exam time table and follow it very carefully.
- Students must reach the examination hall at least 30 minutes earlier than the scheduled time as they will be given an extra 15 minutes time for going through the GSEB question papers 2023.
- They must not use any unfair means as in this case they will be expelled from the exam hall straight away.
- As per the instructions in the GSEB HSC time table 2023, students must bring their own stationery as sharing the same with anybody is not allowed in the exam hall.
- They are not supposed to use any electronic gadget such as calculators, mobile, etc. in the examination hall.
- Students must remember that they are not allowed to write anything on the GSEB HSC hall ticket 2023 even with the pencil.
GSEB HSC Exams Preparation Tips 2023
Students must prepare for the GSEB HSC exams in a very planned manner as Class 12th acts as a building block in a student’s life. Go through some of the simple but effective preparation tips and tricks using GSEB HSC date sheet to ace the exams.
- Complete the GSEB Class 12 syllabus 2023 at the earliest. This will enable you to give ample time for proper revision.
- Refer to the GSEB HSC time table 2023 to know the exam date and timing. Also, go through the exam day instructions and follow them obediently.
- Solve the previous years’ question papers to know the exam pattern, difficulty level, and important topics of the exams.
- In addition to following the GSEB HSC time table 2023. Make personal notes of the portion covered. This will make the revision part easy for you. Try to understand the basic concepts instead of simply mugging up.
- After completing the syllabus and solving the question papers, students must devote maximum time to proper revision. This will give the final touch to their preparation and let them score well in the GSEB HSC result 2023.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – GSEB HSC Time Table 2023 Released- Check Gujarat board Class 12 exam date here
Question: What is the timing of the GSEB HSC exams?
Answer: GSEB HSC exams will be conducted in two slots- morning and evening.
Question: When will the GSEB HSC practical exams be held?
Answer: Students are advised to communicate with their respective school authorities to know the complete details about GSEB HSC practical time table and exam centre.
Question: What are the passing marks in the GSEB HSC exams 2023?
Answer: Students need to score at least 33 percent marks per subject in order to pass the GSEB HSC exams 2023.