Gujarat Highcourt Recruitment 2024: Gujarat High Court has released a notification to recruit the candidates for Office Attendant Recruitment. A total number of 18 vacancies are released for recruitment. Check eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern etc from the below article.
Gujarat Highcourt Recruitment 2024
Gujarat High Court has released a notification to recruit eligible candidates for the Office Attendant post. A total number of 18 vacancies are released for the Gujarat High Court Office Attendant Recruitment 2024. This is one of the best Gujarat Job to be encashed by the candidates, The candidates can apply from 3th February 2024 to 19 February 2024.
- The candidate must be between 18 – 35 years to apply for the recruitment.
- The candidate must have passed class 10 from a recognized university.
- The selection process comprises a written exam, candidates need to clear the written test to get selected for the post.
- Get the complete details regarding the Gujarat High Court Recruitment from the below article.
Gujarat High Court Office Attendant Recruitment 2024
|Court Attendant,Office Attendant And Home Attendant
|19 February 2024
- Minimum:18 Years
- Maximum:35 Years
- Category Wise Age Relaxation Available
Gujarat High Court Office Attendant Eligibility Criteria 2024
Eligibility criteria are of the prime aspect to be satisfied by the candidates to attend the recruitment. The candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected by the authorities at the stage of the selection process.
- The candidate must have passed class 10th from the institute recognized by the government.
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Office Attendant Recruitment 2024?
The candidates were available through online mode from 3th February to 19st February 2024. Below are the steps to apply for the recruitment.
- Step 1: Click on the official website to register yourself
- Step 2: Fill in all the mandatory fields like name, address, contact details, educational details, etc.
- Step 3: Upload the required documents and recent passport size photograph.
- Step 4: Pay the required fees and click on the submit button.
- Step 5: Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.