Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard has activated the online application link for the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik for 02/2021 Batch on its official website Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik Recruitment 2021 on official website of ICG – joinindiancoastguard.gov.in on or before 19 January 2021.
A total of 358 vacancies are available under various branch. Selected candidates will be sent to basic training for Navik (General Duty) and Yantrik will commence in August 2021 and Navik (Domestic Branch) in October 2021 at INS Chilka followed by sea training and professional training in the allotted trade. Check other details such as application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria here. Latest Updates : socioeducation.in
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
- Navik (General Duty)
- Navik (Domestic Branch)
Salary: 21700/- (Pay Level-3) To 29200/- (Pay Level-5)
- 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- 10th class passed and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and
- Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering.
Age Limit: Born between 01 Aug 1999 to 31 Jul 2003
- For UR / EWS / OBC: Rs.250/-
- For SC / ST: No Fees
Pay Examination Fee Through Online mode by using net banking or Credit / Debit Card / UPI
Physical Fitness Test:
- Height: 157 cms
- Run: 01.6 Km in 7 Minutes
- Utahk Baithak: 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- Push ups: 10 Push ups
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on written Exam & Physical Fitness Test.
How To Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Official Notification: View Here
Apply Online: Apply Here
- Online Application Start Date: 05.01.2021
- Online Application Last Date: 19.01.2021