Bhojan Bill Sahay yojna Advertisement – Meal Bill Assistance Scheme at @www.gueedc.gujarat.gov.in 2021-22
Students receiving unemployment classes are not available in the medical, dental, technical, para-medical and academic systems in their respective talukas and students who are studying outside the taluka, who are studying outside of the government / grant-in-school hostel, monthly income of Rs.1500 / – per month will be received for 10 months – Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2022 | Food bill Sahay Gujarat Food Bill Scholarship 2021 | Food bill Scholarship.
Staying in girls hostels run by any society / trust / institution. Girls studying from 9th to 12th are also eligible for the above food bill assistance,Please Always Check Our Website to Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Technology Tips and General Information Updates, remain with us avakarnews Please share with your companions this Post,Keep checking regularly to get the latest updates.
Eligibility of Meal Bill Assistance Scheme :
- Non-reserved class students studying in undergraduate medical, dental, technical, para medical will benefit.
- The benefit of this scheme is for those who are studying in hostel away from family
- Benefit for those who do not have educational system in their taluka and study in hostel outside the taluka
- Those who are studying in a hostel other than government or grant aided
- Studying in Std-9 to 12 in a girls hostel run by any society, trust or organization
- Students must have a non-reserved class certificate Student should be a citizen of Gujarat.
Income Limit: The annual income limit of the family will be Rs. 4.50 lakhs or less
List Of Required Documents :
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Bin anamat certificate
- Certificate of income
- Proof of age (L.C. or birth certificate)
- Proof of residence
- Proof that the monthly meal bill in the hostel is paid or receivable
- Bonofide Certificate of Continuing Study of School or College Student
- Standard-12 or last year marksheet of study
- Proof that the hostel is run by a social trust
- A copy of the student’s bank passbook
|Official Website Link : https://gueedc.gujarat.gov.in/food-bill-scheme.html|
|Apply Online Link : https://gueedconline.gujarat.gov.in/|
Important Date : Last Date of Application 31-12-2022
The benefit of this scheme is given by Gujarat Non-Reserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation. Eligible students in this scheme will be entitled to food allowance at the rate of Rs. 1500 / – per month for 10 months. Up to a total of 15,000 students eligible for full course and hostel assistance.
Note: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website before applying – Thanks for visit this Meal Bill Assistance Scheme Post, Stay connected with us for more Posts.
5 thoughts on “Meal Bills Assistance – Bhojan Bill Sahay 2022”
Atpo naveeboral bayad mandirwali fali
Bharwad vas koshiyl ta matar ji kheda