Kisan Registration for Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal has started under the welfare scheme initiated by the Punjab State Government. For providing benefits to our farmers the government has running various schemes for their development. Anaj Kharid Portal has a digital medium for the farmers. so, that they can register themselves online. Then registered farmers can sell the crops with the help of an online portal.
Punjab Anaj kharid Portal
The State Government of Punjab has helped the farmers of Punjab. As you know that, the farmers have to face so many problems while growing the crops. So, the government has come forward with this scheme. Here the farmers can easily sell their hard work online. And they don’t need to go to any other location for selling their crops.
Farmers who have interested to have the benefit of the Punjab Anaj kharid Portal then need to complete the registration process online. We have shared all the information related to this portal also. Due to this our friends can apply and be a part of this campaign. Also, you can have information about the eligibility criteria for the registration and step by step process for submitting an application form.
|Name of the Portal||Punjab Anaj kharid Portal|
|Service Provided||Through Online mode|
|Launched by||The State Government of Punjab|
|Worked under||Punjab State Government|
|Its benefits||To give a platform for selling crops without any difficulty.|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Punjab state|
|Official Link||Available here|
Punjab Anaj Kharid Kisan Registration 2022
Punjab state has also known as the agrarian state of our country. Because it has played an important role in the economy of Punjab state as well as India. However, the main crop production in Punjab has for Wheat and Rice. And these crops have grown in the rotation period one after another in a year. Also wheat in Punjab has a crop of Rabi Season. And then Rice has crop grown in Kharif season.
So, Rice and Wheat have known as principal crops for Punjab state. Also, the farmers of Punjab grow some barley and maize crops. And other than there have cereal crops also available here such as bajra, jowar, etc. But mainly rice and wheat have grown here. But the main issue has while selling the outcome of their agriculture produce.
Punjab Anaj Kharid Login
Features and Benefits have been given through Punjab Anaj kharid Portal :
- The Government of Punjab has released this Punjab Anaj kharid Portal for giving benefits to farmers of the state.
- The Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs has also taken the responsibility for the portal. So that it works properly for the farmers.
- Also, the government has done the Paddy Procurement through the online portal method.
- Due to this online portal, the government has also considered the distribution of crops done evenly in our country.
- Farmers who want to register for this portal can also have benefits for applying in Atta mills and Arthiya.
- But before getting the benefit of online services, the applicant needs to apply on the Punjab Anaj kharid Portal.
- After that, the farmers can sell and buy the product for agriculture for farming.
- Due to this online Punjab Anaj kharid Portal, lots of issues can be resolved for our state farmers.
Punjab Anaj Kharid Farmer Registration
Once the interested farmer has registered themselves on this Punjab Anaj kharid Portal. Then they can easily sell the produce they have grown in the field. So, before getting benefits, applicants need to apply online. And then they need to fill the application form for registration. Because in the offline process they need to go to Anaj Mandi and then they need to wait for the right prices for the crop to decide for selling.
In India, Punjab has a 1.54% area of our country. And it has also known as the largest provider for the crop of rice and wheat as compared to other states. Also, the government of India has given title to Punjab for the Granary of India. And also called as Food Basket of India. For making this scheme more effective, the Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs has also worked with the government of Punjab state.
Punjab Anaj Kharid Online Apply
Punjab Anaj Kharid Eligibility Criteria for Registration: anaajkharid.in farmer registration
- For becoming part of the Punjab Anaj kharid Portal aspirants need to go through certain eligibility criteria decided by the department.
- Firstly, the applicant should be working as a farmer in Punjab state.
- Secondly, farmers should be permanent residents of Punjab.
- Thirdly, farmers should have all the details related to their crop production. And also about their income status details required during registration in the portal.
- In addition, the guidelines have also been given to the farmers. And this has to be followed by the applicant farmers which has mandatory for them.
- Also, they should have all the documents which have required to complete the registration in this portal.
List of Documents required for Punjab Anaj kharid Portal Registration :
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Or Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Cancel Cheque from their respective bank account
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Photo Identity Proof
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size photograph
- Mobile Number
Punjab Anaj kharid Portal New Registration Process
- Then by clicking on the above available link, the candidate reaches the homepage of the portal.
- After that, they can find out the link for the Farmer Registration on the homepage.
- So, you reach a new page for the registration.
- Then you need to choose the option from Resident Indian or Non-Resident Indians.
- After that, candidate need to enter their mobile number in the given field.
- However, with a mobile number, you need to follow the direction for the OTP verification process.
- Then enter the OTP sent on the same mobile number which you want to register on this portal.
- After that, an application form appears on your screen.
- Applicant should enter all the details here also such as Candidate Name, family details, Aadhar Number, Gender, etc.
- Then in the address section, applicants need to provide full details for their address along with, district, tehsil, village, state name, land category, caste category of the farmer, etc.
- In the end, click on the continue button available.
- After that, the candidate needs to provide bank details such as IFSC Code, Branch name of Bank, Account Number of Farmer, Name of the farmer in the bank account, etc.
- Then again click on the continue option.
- At last enter the details about Arthiya like Market Committee, Name of Aarthiya, District, etc.
- So, you need to click on the Finish button at the end.
- Finally, your registration process has finished. Also, one Farmer Registration reference number has been generated at last. Save it or take a print-out of your registered application. anaajkharid.in login
|Punjab Anaj kharid Portal||Click Here|
|SocioEducation Homepage||Click Here|