SBI Probationary Officers(PO) Recruitment 2022 @ibpsonline.ibps.in
Prospective candidates, who aspire to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, can apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of application fee, issuance of call letters, process&pattern of examinations/ interview, etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
Eligible candidates are required to register on-line for the recruitment process which will be held in three phases viz.
(ii) Phase-II; and
Candidates who are shortlisted after Phase-I will have to appear for Phase-II. Candidates who are shortlisted after the Phase-II will be subsequently called for Phase-III.
Category Wise Vacancy List:
Total Posts: 2000
SBI PO Recruitment Educational Qualification:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.Those who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2022. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2022.Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age Limit: (As on 01.04.2022):
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2022 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990 (both days inclusive).
How To Apply
- Candidates can apply online only from 14.11.2022 to 04.12.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no.which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s ‘Career’website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/ call letter, queries may be made at telephone no.022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge their query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates should mention ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA – 2022’ in the subject of the email.
Application Fee will be 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
The Tentative Schedule Of Events Is As Follows:
Activity Tentative Dates:
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 14.11.2022 to 04.12.2022.
- Payment of Application Fee:14.11.2022 to 04.12.2022.
- Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters 3rd week of Dec 2022 onwards.
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination 31st Dec 2022 & 2nd,4th,5th Jan 2022.
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination 3rd week of January 2022.
- Download of Main Examination Call letter 3rd week of January 2022 onwards.
- Phase-II:Online Main Examination 29th January 2022.
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination 3rd/4th week of February 2022.
- Download of Phase-III Call Letter 3rd/4th week of February 2022 onwards.
- Phase-III:Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises) February/ March 2022.
- Declaration of Final Result Last week of March 2022.
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training 2nd week of Dec 2022 onwards.
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training 3rd/4th week of Dec 2022.