Gram Sevak Syllabus 2022 | Gujarat GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam Syllabus Pdf
The Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection (GPSSB) Board on receiving the requisition from the Development Commissioner through Panchayats, Rural Housing and Rural Development Department, shall as, far as practicable advertise on the website the vacancies of the post(s), to be filled up with detailed instructions and invite online applications from the aspiring candidates. However, the Board shall also publish short advertisements in the prominent newspapers widely circulated in the state, for the information of the aspiring candidates. Keep checking www.socioeducation.in regularly to get the latest updates.
Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection (GPSSB) Board Exam Syllabus is accessible here to download. We stated the most recent Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection (GPSSB) Syllabus and Exam Pattern details in the following segment. Check the Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection (GPSSB) Syllabus 2022 Pdf and Exam Pattern 2022 below.
Gujarat Panchayat Services Selection (GPSSB) Gram Sevak Syllabus 2022 :- It has already been discussed with you that the Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board has published the vacancies notification for the posts of the Gujarat Gram Sevak. Keep checking www.socioeducation.in regularly to get the latest updates.
Gram Sevak Syllabus 2022 Pdf Download
|General Awareness and General Knowledge*||20 Marks|
|Gujarati Language and Grammar||15 Marks|
|English Language and Grammar||15 Marks|
|Questions assessing the requisite knowledge for the job and technical knowledge with regard to the educational qualification.||50 Marks|
“General Awareness and General Knowledge” include questions related to:–
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
- History of India and History of Gujarat.
- Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
- Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat.
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
- Indian Economy and Planning.
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
- Current affairs of Regional, National, and International Importance.
NOTE: The question papers shall be of objective type MCQs(multiple choice questions).
Gram Sevak syllabus 2022 Gujarat pdf download, Gram Sevak syllabus 2022 pdf download, Gram Sevak syllabus in Gujarat, Gram Sevak new syllabus 2022 Gujarat, Gram Sevak Bharti 2022 Gujarat syllabus, Gram Sevak syllabus 2022 Gujarat pdf download, Gram Sevak salary in Gujarat 2022, Gram Sevak qualification in Gujarat 2022. Gram Sevak Syllabus 2022 Pdf Download, Gram Sevak Syllabus 2022 Gujarat Pdf Download, Gram Sevak Syllabus in Gujarat 2022, Gram Sevak Syllabus Pdf Download, Gram Sevak Exam Syllabus 2022 Gujarat, Gram Sevak Syllabus 2022 Pdf Download, Gram Sevak Qualification in Gujarat 2022, Gram Sevak New Syllabus 2022 Gujarat. Keep checking www.socioeducation.in regularly to get the latest updates.
Gram Sevak Exam Pattern Gujarat :
Before starting the preparation for the exam, the candidate should first check the pattern of the exam. From the exam pattern, the candidate needs to realize the time of the exam, type of exam, marks, type, and several questions. The following candidate can see the details of the examination pattern.
The last time the exam was taken in 2016, there were 100 MCQ-type questions.
- Minus 0.3 for the incorrect Answer
- Minus 0.4 for Blank Answer
- Minus 0.6 for several choice Answer / Erasure Answer
Note: If you are doing not want to answer any question usually, then select the “Not Attempted” option this may lead to no negative marking.
Gram Sevak Syllabus Gujarat :
- Gujarati up to standard 10 -12
- Gujarati Grammar
- Samanarthi shabdo
- Virudharthi shabdo
- Shabdkosh etc.
- Gujarati Sahitya
- Writer and Poet questions.
- English Up To STD. 10th to 12th.
- English Grammar
- Word correction
- Word formation etc.
- Indian Constitution
- Current Affairs
- Natural resources
- Agriculture and industries of Gujarat
- Gujarat’s cultural heritage, art, and religion
- General Intellectual Test
- Gujarat Politics
Maths questions Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning type questions
- Sadu Vyaj (સાદું વ્યાજ)
- Chakravrudhi Vyaj (ચક્રવૃદ્ધિ વ્યાજ)
- Time and Distance (સમય અને અંતર)
- Varg ane Vargmul (વર્ગ અને વર્ગમૂળ)
- Ghanmul (ઘનમૂળ)
- Sambhavana (સંભાવના)
- Nafo Ane Khot (નફો અને ખોટ)
- Sarerash (સરેરાશ)
- Takavari (ટકાવારી)
- Gunottar ane Praman etc. (ગુણોત્તર અને પર પ્રમાણ)
- Blood Relation (લોહીના સંબંધ)
- Clocks (ઘડિયાળ)
- Calendar (કેલેન્ડર)
- Diagram (આકૃતિ)
- Number and Later Series (નંબર અને અક્ષર)
Gram Sevak Salary Gujarat :
- For the first 5 years recruited candidates salary will be of Fixed Rs 19950/- per month. From below candidates can see the Official Notifications For Gram Sevak Post. The probation period will start from the day of the join.
Gram Sevak Gk Materials :
- Rural-Agriculture related
- General knowledge pdf
- Download Current Affairs
- Daily GK is most important in Gram Sevak Exam Book
- Gk Materials extra
- Maths reasoning
Gram Sevak Exam Fees Gujarat :
All the candidates who have selected the “General” category (except SC, ST, SEBC, PH, and Ex-servicemen category) while filling the form will have to pay the examination fee.
General candidates have to pay the fee and when they submit their application on the OJAS website, they will be instructed to get a print on one page of 3 copies of the currency available online to pay the examination fee. Candidates will have to go to any computerized post office with challan and pay Rs.100 / – cash + Rs.12 / – postal charges for the examination fee. One copy of the challan will be kept by the post office and two copies will be returned to the candidate along with the coin/sticker. The candidate should keep a copy of the examination fee payment challan and it is more advisable to keep it with the call letter at the time of examination. Fees will not be accepted in any other way.
But candidates in the general category will have to pay examination fees at the post office.
After paying the examination fee, the candidate will be informed about the payment of the fee via SMS on the mobile number indicated by him. If the candidate does not receive the SMS, the candidate should immediately contact the post office at which the fee has been deposited.
Candidates who select the following category in the application form will not have to pay any examination fee.
- Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Scheduled Tribes (ST)
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)
- All categories of Ex-serviceman
- Candidates with Physical Disability (PH) All categories.
Gram Sevak Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Merit List
- Computer Test
- Final Selection List.
The selected candidate may undergo some training organized by the department then start the work. Interested candidates are advised to stay following the updates regarding this and prepare themselves for the exam by analyzing the syllabus for the examination.
Documents Required To Fill Gram Sevak Application Form. Candidates are advised to be prepared with the following documents as per their eligibility and requirement
- Copy of Photo
- Signature Photo Copy
- SSC Marksheet (Class 10th Result)
- HSC Marksheet (Class 12th Result)
- Diploma Agriculture/B.sc Agriculture/BRS Marksheet
- DOB Certificate / SSC Marksheet as a DOB proof
- Community or Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS) Certificate (if applicable)
- Computer Certificate as required (CCC)
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- Additional Marksheet (if any)
Gram Sevak Bharti Official Website Gujarat :
Gram Sevak Post Department Name :
- ગૌણ સેવા પસંદગી મંડળ (GSSSB)
- ગુજરાત પંચાયત પસંદગી મંડળ
- જિલ્લા પંચાયત પસંદગી મંડળ
The Gujarat Panchayat Board may recruit for positions like Additional Assistant Engineer (civil), Compounder, Mukhya Sevika, Extension Officer, Statistical Assistant, Research Assistant, Divisional Accountant, welfare inspector, and lots of other posts if vacant.