Junior Clerk Posts 2022 (OJAS)
The Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board (GPSSB) has released a notification for GPSSB Junior Clerk Posts 2022. Interested candidates can apply for the positions of 1181 Junior clerk vacancies in GPSSB recruitment. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for GPSSB Recruitment 2022.
Accordingly, to GPSSB Junior Clerk Posts 2022, interested and eligible candidates can apply for GPSSB Vacancy 2022 on this page. here you can get to know all the details like how to apply for gpssb Junior clerk recruitment 2022. how to fill application for gpssb Junior clerk recruitment. and what is the last date for Junior clerk notification. and other important details for GPSSB Jobs. Additionally, take a look at Official Website i.e. gpssb.gujarat.gov.in to know more about GPSSB Latest Vacancy 2022.
GPSSB Recruitment for 1181 Junior Clerk Posts 2022 (OJAS)
GPSSB Junior Clerk Posts 2022 Details
|Organization||GPSSB Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board|
|Salary/ pay scale||19550/-|
|Apply Mode||Online apply|
|Job class||Class 3|
GPSSB Job Details:
- Junior Clerk (Class III)
Total No. of Posts:
Junior Clerk Posts 2022 Educational Qualification:
- A candidate shall have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination from Secondary and / or Higher Secondary Education Board or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government: Provided that in the case of the post of Accounts Clerk, the candidate shall have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination with Mathematics or Accountancy as one of the subjects;
- A candidate shall possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967; and Rule-3 (d) A candidate shall possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Junior Clerk Posts 2022 Age Limit:
- Not be more than 36 years of age
Junior Clerk Posts 2022 Application Fees:
- Rs.100/- + Charges
Junior Clerk Posts 2022 Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on written exam.
Junior Clerk Posts 2022 How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Junior Clerk Posts 2022 Application Fees
- General Candidates : Rs.100 + Charge.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for Application Fees.
Junior Clerk Posts 2022 Salary
- Rs.31,340/- Fix Pay per month.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the salary.
Important Date for Junior Clerk Posts 2022
|Start Date For Online Application||18 February 2022|
|Last Date For Online Application||08 March 2022|
Important Link for Junior Clerk Posts 2022
|GPSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
How To Apply Junior Clerk Posts 2022?
Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- Step 01 : First of All, Applicants Need to Visit the Official Website at gpssb.gujarat.gov.in
- Step 02 : Then Find Out Recruitment Rules Section on the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board New Website.
- Step 03 : Now You Can See Gujarat Panchayat Vibhag Bharti Notification PDF and Download It.
- Step 04 : Read the instructions carefully and follow the instructions given in the Notification.
- Step 05 : Now, You Can Click on Apply Now Button.
- Step 06 : Now you are on the Online Application Procedure for Online Job Application System Portal
- Step 07 : then Register Your Self on the Official Website Or If You Are Already Registered then Login With Your ID and Password.
- Step 08 : Fill up Required Personal, Education Details
- Step 09 : Upload Required Document
- Step 10 : Pay Application Fee Through Online Mode
- Step 11 : Check Completed Details and Submit Application.
- Step 12 : After submitting download the Application PDF and Printout it for Future Use.
Important Resources for Junior Clerk Posts 2022:
- Aspirants need to be aware of variety of things while applying for Government/Private recruitment 2022. These things include Syllabus, Exam pattern, Previous year question papers, Admit cards, Answer key, Sarkari Result, Last date to apply, Exam dates, official website etc. Hence SocioEducation helps you to stay updated by consolidating all the essential information in single page.
How to prepare for Junior Clerk Posts 2022:
- Getting a job in govt/private sector in India is not an easy one. But anything is possible with proper practice and planning. Having said that SocioEducation helps aspirants achieve their goal by providing them with proper guidance. So Candidates can visit our website regularly where we post all recruitment notifications in a prompt way.
- Aspirants can make use of our posts related to Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Model Question Papers, Mock Tests etc. You can keep track of the Admit cards posted here and also candidates can make use of the interview tips and success stories of other aspirants we post which can boost their confidence. Thus aspirants can appear for the exams and interviews with great confidence which will help them to secure a position in the govt/private sector easily.
Free Job Alert for Junior Clerk Posts 2022 :
- Get Free Job Alert for latest Junior Clerk Jobs 2022. You can also get latest recruitment notifications for Junior Clerk Jobs in Top Govt/Private companies. So subscribe to our Free Job Alert and get the Job notifications delivered directly to your email. Because it will help you in preparing for various govt recruitment like Bank Jobs, UPSC Exam, SSC Recruitment. All the best for finding your dream job of your choice in your desired locations.