IPPB Recruitment 2024: India Post Payments Bank has published an Advertisement for General Manager (Finance)/Chief Finance Officer (IPPB Recruitment 2023). Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online from 15-12-2023 to 04-01-2024 by visiting our website www.ippbonline.com. No other mode of application will be accepted.
IPPB Recruitment 2024
|IPPB Recruitment 2023
|General Manager (Finance)/ Chief Finance Officer
|Official Web Site
IPPB Vacancy 2024
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in IPPB. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Indian Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2024
- Education Qualification
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Chartered Accountant (CA) from ICAI.
- CAIIB Certification is preferred.
- MBA (Finance) from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India/ International University of repute (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body, is preferred.
- CFA Certification from the CFA Institute is preferred.
Post Qualification Work Experience :
The candidate should have a minimum 18 years of experience in officer cadre (of which)
Minimum 15 years of experience in overseeing financial operations, preferably accounting and taxation matters, in banks/ large Corporates/ PSUs/Financial Institutions/ Financial Services Organizations, of which 10 Years should be in banks/ Financial Institutions of which 05 years should be at senior management level.
- SC / ST / PWD (Only Intimation charges): INR 150.00 (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty Only)
- For all others : INR 750.00 (Rupees Seven Hundred fifty Only)
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
What Is The Selection Process For IPPB Recruitment 2023?
- Selection will be made on the basis of Interview. However, Bank reserves the right to conduct assessment, Group Discussion or Online Test in addition to interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview/Group Discussion or Online Test.
- IPPB reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Assessment/ Interview/ Group Discussion or Online Test after preliminary screening/ short listing with reference to candidates’ qualification, experience, profile vis-a-vis job requirements, etc.
- Results of the candidates who have qualified for various stages of the recruitment process and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the website. Final select list will be published on the website.
How To Apply IPPB Recruitment 2024?
The Eligible and interested Applicants/Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
What is the last date for applying IPPB Recruitment 2024?
- Online Application Start : 15-12-2023
- Online Application Last : 04-01-2024