Khedut Smartphone Sahay Yojana 2024: Gujarat Government With the intention that the farmers of the state get the maximum benefit of the assistance scheme on the purchase of smartphones among the various schemes of the agriculture department, the state government will open the I Khedut Portal for the year 2024 on 09/01/2024 from 10:30 am onwards for farmers to make online applications
The Gujarat Government has allotted a mega grant of Rs. 1500 lakh for this farmer smart phone assistance scheme in the year 2024-25.
Khedut Smartphone Sahay Yojana 2024
The scope of digital service in agriculture is increasing day by day. In the field of agriculture, following Douglas, farmers started using IT. Through the use of technology, new farms are increasing their income by adopting the latest technologies. Smartphones for information such as weather forecast, rain forecast, potential pest infestation information, farmer useful publications, latest farming methods, pest control techniques, information on agriculture department assistance schemes and online application for assistance in agriculture department schemes. Being used.
The smartphone can easily be in the hands of the user, exchanging messages like photographs, e-mails, texts and multimedia. Numbers (1) and (2) read for the purpose of buying smart mobile phones with features like digital camera, multimedia player, GPS, touch screen, web browser, internet connectivity etc. and for the purpose that farmers of the state can use the technology through smartphones The proposal made by the Director of Agriculture in the above letters to assist the farmers of the state in purchasing smartphones was under consideration of the Government. Resolution:
Ikhedut Portal ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
|Smartphone Sahay Yojana
|40% per cent on smartphone purchase or Rs.6000 whichever is less
|Online Application Start Date
Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana Eligibility
- Beneficiary should be from Gujarat State.
- The farmer should own the land.
- Even if the farmer has more than one account, the assistance will be given only once.
- In case of joint account, farmers will be entitled to benefit from only one of the account holders mentioned in ikhedut 8-A.
- This assistance will only be for the purchase of a smartphone. Other accessories for smartphones such as battery backup devices, earphones or chargers will not be included.
- Copy of Aadhaar card of farmer account holder
- A copy of the canceled check
- Bank account passbook
- Original bill with GST number of the smartphone purchased
- Mobile IMEI number
- Farmer’s land document
- Copy of 8-A
Farmer Smartphone Scheme 2024: Terms & Condition
- To avail of this scheme one has to apply online from ikhedut portal.
- Prior approval will be given by the Taluka Implementation Officer after applying online.
- Approved applications will be notified via SMS / e-mail or other means.
- Beneficiaries selected for this scheme will have to purchase the smartphone within 15 days with prior approval order.
- After purchasing the SmartPhone within the stipulated time, the beneficiary farmer has to sign the application form
- The signed printout along with all other documents should be submitted to the Gram Sevak / Extension Officer / Taluka Implementation Officer.
- After the implementation of this scheme, the bill for purchase of smartphone will have to be submitted within the stipulated time limit.
Ikhedut Smartphone Sahay Yojana Apply Online
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Ikhedut portal @ ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the website. On the homepage, you need to click on the option “gujarat smartphone Yojana for farmers”.
- After that, registration form will be open on your screen. Enter all the details on the application form correctly.
- Now, you have to upload the required documents along with the application form.
- At last, click on the submit option and your registration for Gujarat smartphone scheme for farmers will be completed.