On the official website of the Supreme Court of India, a notification for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 has been published. The recruitment process will take place soon. The Supreme Court currently has 210 open positions for Junior Court Assistants positions available to fill. Candidates have an excellent chance of admission to the Supreme Court of India. Candidates have the opportunity to review the following post for more information regarding Supreme Court Recruitment 2022.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
In a recruitment notification published by the Supreme Court of India (SCI), Indian citizens are invited to apply online for the position of Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted). Candidates interested in working for the Court can submit their applications online through the organization’s main website.
|Notification released||18th June 2022|
|Application Process Starts||18th June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th July 2022|
|Exam Date 2022||To be announced|
Applicants have until July 10, 2022, to submit their applications. It is anticipated that a total of 210 open positions will be filled due to this recruitment drive. A notice in the official publication states, “The number of positions is tentative and could change due to administrative reasons.” It means that the number of available positions could go up or down.
On the same day, all candidates who meet the requirements will have to take two tests: an objective type is a written test and an English typing test on the computer. Those applicants who do well enough on the typing test will be given an invitation to take a descriptive test, which will be followed by an interview date.
Supreme Court Notification 2022
The notification from the Supreme Court of India for 2022 can be found in pdf format below. Candidates can get it by downloading it directly from this page. The Supreme Court of India has released an official notice regarding SCI Recruitment 2022. The Supreme Court of India is looking for qualified applicants to fill the position of Junior Court Assistant. There are over 210 open positions that the candidates are competing to fill.
Candidates interested in applying for the positions can submit their applications today, June 19, 2022. Yesterday, June 18, 2022, applications for the position of Junior Court Assistant were made available. Candidates who have not yet filled out their applications can do so on the website. Candidates should note that the deadline to complete the registration forms will be midnight on July 10, 2022.
SCI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old, which is the minimum age requirement.
- The candidates cannot be older than 30 at the time of application.
- Candidates must have at least a bachelor’s degree from an institution of higher learning that is acknowledged and know-how computers operate.
- The official notification shows the complete set of detailed rules regarding age relaxation. Candidates can make their way through them.
Supreme Court Recruitment Apply Online 2022
Candidates interested in applying for Junior Court Assistant posts through the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 can submit an online application either through the official website or through the direct SCI Apply online link that can be found further down on this page. The link to apply online will be active from June 18 2022, until July 10 2022. To avoid a flurry of activity at the very end, it is recommended that candidates submit their applications well in advance.
Supreme Court Junior Assistant 2022- Application Fees
To complete the application process candidates must have to pay the required application fees according to their category. The category-wise application fees are mentioned below.
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Female candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022- Exam Pattern
The subjects asked in the Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 are General English, General Aptitude, General Knowledge (GK), and Computer.
- It comprises a total of 125 Objective Type Questions
- The time duration will be of 2 Hours
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks.
|General Knowledge (GK)||25||25|
How to Apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022?
- Check out the SCI organization on their main website.
- When you go to the site’s official homepage, you will see a big, red advertisement that says “Recruitment Online Application for the Post of Junior Court Assistant.” The text of this advertisement will be in bold.
- You will be taken directly to the registration page after clicking the link.
- Select the “New Registration” option from the menu if this is your first time registering.
- After you have provided the requested information and registered, you will receive your application number and password.
- Sign in using the information provided.
- After that, complete the application and submit payment for the examination fee.
- Be sure to print out the completed form once you have completed it.
- Candidates are strongly encouraged to read the notification in its entirety and determine whether or not they meet the requirements to apply. Verify that all information has been entered accurately before submitting if there is any additional information or notices available on the website.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|SocioEducation Homepage||Click Here|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022- FAQs
Q. How many vacancies are announced through Supreme Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Ans: 210 vacancies are announced through Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022.
Q. How can I apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022?
Ans: Candidates can apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 through the direct link given in this article.
Q. What is the last date to apply for Supreme Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Ans: July 10, 2022, is the last date to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022.