To Download Vaccine Certificate by name, we have shared the detailed guide, in this article you will get all information about downloading the Vaccine Certificate by Name. We have also shared many articles related to vaccine certificate download, these are a little different from this article. In this article, you will know how you can download a vaccine certificate by name. So read the article till the end.
Vaccine Certificate By Name
After the first the second wave of COVID-19 i.e. Coronavirus Disease 2019 not only India, but the whole world has suffered with it. At the time of writing this article more than 130 Crore Indians have taken a or both doses of vaccine. After taking the vaccine every individual is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate which is digital as well as physical.
When the vaccine was manufactured in India, few citizens were scared of taking the vaccine, but at the present time, every individual is aware that taking the vaccine can save his/her life. When people come to know that taking vaccines can help them to increase their immunity then they forward their steps for taking the vaccine.
|Certificate Download Method||By Name|
|Official Website||Click Here|
As I mentioned above every individual is getting the Coronavirus Disease Vaccine Certificate, in some cases many of them are facing a lot of problems regarding the Vaccine Certificate. Some of them get the error while they are trying to download the certificate, and some are not able to log into the CoWIN portal.
Through this article you will get the solution of downloading the Vaccine Certificate, so keep reading the article till the end.
Let’s know how you can download the Vaccine Certificate by Name
How To Download Vaccine Certificate by Name
To download Vaccine Certificate by Name you have to follow the following step-by-step guide.
- To download the Vaccine Certificate by Name firstly you have to visit the cowin.gov.in
- After visiting the official website of CoWIN, you will find three vertical dots, tap on it.
- After tapping on the three vertical dots, a pop-up will be visible before you, where you will find an option of Vaccine Services, tap on it.
- After tapping on the option of Vaccine Services more options will be visible, from these options, choose the option of download certificate.
- After tapping on the option of Download Certificate you will redirect to a webpage where you will be asked to enter the mobile, enter the mobile which was registered at time of vaccination.
- After filling the mobile number, tap on the option of Get OPT.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option you will be an OTP of six-digit, fill the otp on the text box tap on the option of Verify & Proceed.
- After tapping on the option mentioned option you will redirect to a webpage where you will find your name, now tap on your.
- After tapping on your name you will be able to download your Vaccine Certificate.
We hope that after reading this article you have gotten the in-depth information about checking the download of the Vaccine Certificate by Name. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to downloading the vaccine certificate by name then feel free to ask it by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.
Importance of Covid Vaccine Certificate
The vaccination certificate can be a government-issued certificate certifying that the person holding the certificate is immunized for travel abroad. Within the Covid Vaccination Certificate, an individual’s full details such as e.g., their full name. Father’s name, mother’s name, age, date of birth, address and photo on Aadhar certificate.
The Covid vaccination certificate can be printed out with a printer or saved in PDF format. The vaccination certificate can also be saved in other government-supported computer applications such as Digilocker and the Umang application.
The Covid19 antibody test is issued separately for the first and second vaccination dose. The vaccination certificate is issued to allow the person who has the vaccination certificate to travel abroad, if necessary to present the vaccination certificate. The certificate can be downloaded via an AADHAR certificate using methods for the example:
- Arogya Setu-App
After downloading any of the above applications on your mobile phone, proceed to the other step. Simply enter your registered mobile phone number, then enter the OTP received on your mobile number and tap the Download button. We will go through all the ways to download the Covid19 vaccination certificate one by one:
How to Download Covid Vaccination Certificate through Arogya Setu App?
The steps are as follows:
- Go to Play Store / App Store and search for arogya setu app.
- Download and install the app.
- Log in now with your registered mobile number.
- Click the cowin button.
- Enter the 13-digit Beneficiary Reference ID.
- Download the Covid 19 certificate.
How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate by Name using Umang App?
- Open the App Store/Play Store on your phone.
- Look for the Umang app.
- Download and install the Umang app.
- Sign up now and click the “What’s new” icon.
- Click on the Cowin tab and select Download Vaccination Certificate.
- Enter the name of the person who should download the certificate.
- Download and print for later use.
How to Download Covid Certificate by Digilocker App
- Open the Play Store/App Store.
- Find and download Digilocker.
- Register in the Digilocker application.
- Now click on the Central Government tab.
- Select Department of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW) button.
- Click on the “Vaccination Certificate” button.
- Now enter your 13-digit referral ID.
- Click the Download button.
Registered Mobile Number is Not Available
A person can download the vaccination certificate if he has the registered mobile number at the time of vaccination, if his registered mobile number is not yet activated, otherwise you have registered someone else’s mobile phone at that time, you must first Go to the immunization center where you were vaccinated and ask the vaccinator to update your mobile number, which is also currently available with you.
The Government of India has launched the CoWIN portal i.e., @cowin.gov.in promoted to call for arrangements for vaccination of eligible citizens, primarily vaccination registration was limited to worker vaccines, at that time it was accessible to any person in the current situation, vaccinations are not limited to adults, even an Adolescents between the ages of 15 and 17 can be vaccinated with the COVID19 vaccine.
We trust that after reading this article you will not have doubt and received the detailed data on how to download COVID19 vaccine certificate. If you have any questions or concerns about Covid Vaccine Certificate by Name or Cowin website after reading this article, you can tell us by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions or questions as soon as possible.